Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions & Announcements (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GGOR.US website : Rider updates & news. (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8469)

Clay 12-30-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by einsteingarage (Post 53839)
much better than the picture of Nambotin himself

That is a cheesy moustache, isn't it?
Did I say that?

HuskyDude 12-30-2010 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clay (Post 53832)
(I hope you're a large 'cause that's all I got).
Send me your address. Clay

Clay..... Bob just moved..

Please send it to

Bob C/O
Dave Feduck
854 Greenacres Rd.
Kamloops BC
Canada. V2B-6J7

I'll make sure he gets it....honest.:D

Bobt250 12-30-2010 09:05 PM

Wooo-Hoooo!

Yeee-Haaa!

That's funny. The question is...did you guys do that on purpose to see if anyone would notice or did it happen by accident and you went with it to see?

I'm guessing the former. It's really easy to flip a picture like that but you have to want to do it.

The Dank story was pretty good. I liked it....I'm thinking I should have said something like "wow, I didn't know that...cool that GG would build him a bike to his taste."

Unfortunately I'm bigger than large but perhaps this shirt will be an incentive to lose some blubber. PM on the way.

Thanks.

P.S. I'll bet if this was a Japanese bike site it would have gone unnoticed, or the Dank story would have flown.

Clay 12-30-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HuskyDude (Post 53844)
Clay..... Bob just moved..

Please send it to

Bob C/O
Dave Feduck
854 Greenacres Rd.
Kamloops BC
Canada. V2B-6J7

I'll make sure he gets it....honest.:D

HD....Good try. I might send you a tshirt for the freakin' effort!

Clay 12-30-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobt250 (Post 53845)
Wooo-Hoooo!

Yeee-Haaa!

That's funny. The question is...did you guys do that on purpose to see if anyone would notice or did it happen by accident and you went with it to see?

I'm guessing the former. It's really easy to flip a picture like that but you have to want to do it.

The Dank story was pretty good. I liked it....I'm thinking I should have said something like "wow, I didn't know that...cool that GG would build him a bike to his taste."

Unfortunately I'm bigger than large but perhaps this shirt will be an incentive to lose some blubber. PM on the way.

Thanks.

P.S. I'll bet if this was a Japanese bike site it would have gone unnoticed, or the Dank story would have flown.

It was the latter. The girl in my brother's "other " office/business is really sharp on geek stuff. For some reason which escapes me now due to alcohol, she flipped the pic over. I told her ten times the bike is backwards but she only understands that the handlebars are in the front. I gave up and decided to wait on the 2011 Nambo pic from the factory. True story!

Bobt250 12-30-2010 09:32 PM

That makes the story even better....especially that it involves alcohol. You're my kind of guy.

I can't understand how it could have gotten flipped even though it's easy.

Oh well......shit happens.

I enjoyed the intrigue all day...only enhanced by the Dank deception.