Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions & Announcements (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   motocrosscenter delivery times? (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21447)

poelinca 05-24-2016 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargusV (Post 167704)
Looks like it differs by markets. It took 2 days to deliver to Estonia using TNT. Outstanding!

Yes, it differs because they probably don't have too many orders coming this way. I liked a lot better when they were using UPS. I'll try greenlandmx next time, waiting 2 full weeks for a piston and gaskets is way too much.

Capz85 05-24-2016 05:13 AM

Did you try Haines gasgas? They have a good stock of part and they are very helpful with quick delivery always next day

poelinca 05-24-2016 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capz85 (Post 167706)
Did you try Haines gasgas? They have a good stock of part and they are very helpful with quick delivery always next day

Anything listed in GBP is way too expensive for what i make for a living (exchange rates are way too high while prices are closer).

RockefellerGG 05-25-2016 12:07 AM

I've also had great luck with them shipping to the US. Parts arrived to the East Coast, USA in less than a week.

I think this is more of a reflection on the carriers, not the business. Sure, the business chooses their preferred carriers, but carrier delays are a bit of a stretch to really criticize motocross center too hard. In addition to that, carriers have different reputations in different countries... In many cases, the chosen carrier will also forward to a carrier outside of their choosing when entering a new country.

To each their own. I was quite happy with their response and ability to ship to the USA faster than many USA based companies can supply the parts I needed.

poelinca 05-25-2016 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockefellerGG (Post 167730)
I've also had great luck with them shipping to the US. Parts arrived to the East Coast, USA in less than a week.

I think this is more of a reflection on the carriers, not the business. Sure, the business chooses their preferred carriers, but carrier delays are a bit of a stretch to really criticize motocross center too hard. In addition to that, carriers have different reputations in different countries... In many cases, the chosen carrier will also forward to a carrier outside of their choosing when entering a new country.

To each their own. I was quite happy with their response and ability to ship to the USA faster than many USA based companies can supply the parts I needed.

Yes, i do understand that it's not the seller but the carrier culprit. However this reflects on the seller's business directly because clients will receive their goods later than expected.

Munch 05-25-2016 12:24 PM

Well I got my tracking number today and it is being sent via "action express" but I can't seem to actually track the parcel, they say it doesn't exist.

Do I have to wait 24hr after getting the tracking number for it to work or something?

poelinca 05-25-2016 12:35 PM

I really don't know. This is the first time i received a tracking number myself from them and i have placed quite a few orders.

You can reply to the order and ask this question, go to your account -> order history and details, then select details for what order you want to ask a question about, scroll down and you'll see the "add a message" box. Alex usually replies fast, but considering it's past working hours now you might get the answer tomorrow.

Munch 05-25-2016 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poelinca (Post 167761)
I really don't know. This is the first time i received a tracking number myself from them and i have placed quite a few orders.

You can reply to the order and ask this question, go to your account -> order history and details, then select details for what order you want to ask a question about, scroll down and you'll see the "add a message" box. Alex usually replies fast, but considering it's past working hours now you might get the answer tomorrow.

Yeah I asked around 2pm but no reply, guess I just have to wait lol.

funmachines 06-21-2016 10:49 PM

I ordered plastics and a few odds and ends for my 2006 and they took less than 1 wk to get to Ca. They were easier to shop with on line than any US source, had more variety of options available and were cheaper.

philm 06-21-2016 11:12 PM

It is normally 5-7 days to Australia so you should get it well before then. I'm not sure that the tracking number gives you much information and I think it normally takes 24 hours before it gives you any information.