Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Canada (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Need Some Riding Friends...... (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=575)

cladoo 11-20-2007 09:00 PM

You have to come up to Alberta with the guys on the Sept long weekend, Boomhauer!

Treesmacker 11-30-2007 11:16 PM

Hammer,
D251MAN and the rest of his riding group are a great bunch of guy's. You
should go with them to some of the District 23 Enduro's next year. Pat likes the Stone Lake Enduro especially during a thunder storm! :D
D251MAN how's your knee?
Bob M.

d251man 12-09-2007 02:55 PM

hi bob

Knee surgery last thursday (Dec 6). I hope it works. Going to the wudi ride again bob?

Treesmacker 12-09-2007 05:42 PM

Dana,
Hope your knee heals well!
I plan on going to the Wudi again, Brock Creek is a fun place to ride!
Looks like we are getting a "Good Old Fashion Winter" around here! Lots of snow and cold weather. :(
Say Hi to the crew up there.

Boomhauer 02-12-2008 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cladoo (Post 10195)
You have to come up to Alberta with the guys on the Sept long weekend, Boomhauer!

Well I am use to the tropical climate we have here in Houston. Ask Marty! LOL

I really want to come up there for 2 things. I want to ride some of that awesome stuff you guys have up there when it is thawed out of course & I also want to ride a sled.

Hammer from Manitoba has offered me a few times but I just have not had time to break away from work for a long period of time in order to make these trips. It is on my things to do for sure. You gonna loan me a GG to ride if I come up?:D

cladoo 02-12-2008 09:43 PM

We should be able to get you a bike. If you come! Make plans for the Sept Long Weekend. You can stay at "Hotel Giguere" along with the rest of the guys.

mountain thumper 04-11-2008 03:25 PM

meet up this summer

Quote:

Originally Posted by cladoo (Post 3062)
I have friends in Wpg but none in Dauphin. I never went riding in that area when I lived there. MX'd in Swan River once. We used to ride alot in the Spruce Woods Forest which is southeast of Dauphin but I think it is off limits now. If he ever wants to go to Wpg I am sure my buds will take him for some excellent single track!
Claude

i see you live straight north of me, we should meet up sometime this summer, its a long drive to okotoks for me,(butte montana) but if we had a big enough group prearranged, we could meet on either side of the border. i know on our side there is some good riding close to the border, above kalispel.

cladoo 04-11-2008 04:39 PM

Yea I have been riding in Koocanusa. Nice but too hot and dusty in the summer, good riding right about now. However I am not ready for riding yet, still recovering from my heart procedure. We'll have to try and meet sometime.