Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions & Announcements (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   2010 ec250 (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14897)

Coop 05-09-2013 07:36 PM

I was looking through the paper work.

Jetting:
Mixture screw 1 turn out
CEK.3 needle
42 Pilot
178 Main

Suspension:
Fork Re-Valve
Shock Re-valve
Touch Bleeder
New Oil

I didn't realize that stuff was in there. Nice to know what's been done.

Desert Rider 05-10-2013 02:14 AM

Great Canines!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMP (Post 110784)
Hardened wheel spacer on the sprocket side, and a clean and regrease of the seals will keep the wheel bearings alive for years.

desert rider,

Damn your dog looks like one of my APBTs. He lives for getting air over tennis balls. Love pits, can't resist a pic. Ever try and mount a GoPro on one?

No gopro, but many "action" pics over the years.

Great "love my family" dogs, if you put the work in. Watched over my wife and four children, and my wife's home day-care business, while I worked 3 shifts at the coal mine, for 34 years.

Miss them all. Jett is old and arthritic, but still with us.

Steve

swazi_matt 05-10-2013 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawaiidirtrider (Post 110771)
..just wondering about the ergos of the 2010. Are there a couple of handlebar positions on the triple clamp? Or is it just one? Is the bike bigger or generaly the same as the earlier year gasgas ec's?..Thanks ahead of time. Oh and congratulations! That bike is beautiful!

there are two hole positions in the t clamp and i think the handle bar mounts are off-centred so you can swing them around for another adjustment.

I see you are also missing the front fender brace, no biggie, but if the floppy front gets to you go-fasters have a nice metal brace that can be bent back unlike the oem plastic that just snaps

Coop 05-10-2013 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swazi_matt (Post 110842)
I see you are also missing the front fender brace, no biggie, but if the floppy front gets to you go-fasters have a nice metal brace that can be bent back unlike the oem plastic that just snaps

It's in the bag of stuff I got (the plastic OEM brace).

clydesherb 05-12-2013 05:01 PM

how's your arm doing.

hawaiidirtrider 05-12-2013 06:39 PM

Thanks for sharing.. I guess up untill around 11' the bike's relatively the same size but has some forward holes to open up the cockpit a little.

Coop 05-13-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clydesherb (Post 111065)
how's your arm doing.

Awful, hurts like heck. Find out tomorrow if I need surgery or not. Still glad I bought the bike off of you though :D .

For anybody wondering:

1) clyde is my Gas Gas supplier, both of them lol.
2) I tore my bicep yesterday in freak accident. The ER doctor described it like this: "when you tear your bicep tendon your bicep muscle rolls up like a window shade." It is as painful as it sounds.