GasGas Riders Club Forum

GasGas Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   European Continent (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Estonia? (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23420)

RBrider 03-16-2019 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadfield4wd (Post 189129)
Well looks like she is a finalist. We will know in a couple weeks if she is selected.

That's got to be pretty exciting. Hope all goes well for her.

Keep us posted.
RB

hadfield4wd 04-03-2019 06:48 AM

Well she got the notice yesterday. She will be going to Estonia to teach. Sept - June. She is very excited.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RBrider 04-04-2019 05:25 AM

Congrats to your daughter. To you & the Mz too.

Well done.

RB

hadfield4wd 04-04-2019 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RBrider (Post 189488)
Congrats to your daughter. To you & the Mz too.



Well done.



RB

Thanks. She's pretty special. At least my wife and I think so.



Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Duster 05-27-2019 05:53 AM

I'm too from estonia, get her gasgas too, lots of endurotrails all over country :D

hadfield4wd 05-28-2019 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duster (Post 190184)
I'm too from estonia, get her gasgas too, lots of endurotrails all over country :D

She doesn't ride.:D

I don't know what city she'll be in yet.

hadfield4wd 06-06-2019 07:59 AM

Well we just the notification. She'll be in Valga. Right on the border with Latvia. I'll put up information as I find it.

swazi_matt 06-06-2019 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadfield4wd (Post 190198)
She doesn't ride.:D

I don't know what city she'll be in yet.

but you will be visiting! It would be unfatherly not to rent "rent" her a bike for when you visit

hadfield4wd 06-07-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swazi_matt (Post 190350)
but you will be visiting! It would be unfatherly not to rent "rent" her a bike for when you visit

So true. I should rent a bike just for her.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hadfield4wd 07-17-2019 06:55 AM

She is arriving in Estonia in Tallinn September 2nd.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - GasGasRider.org