Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Pictures & Videos (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bartow National HS preview video, and 3 guys on Gassers (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18161)

Jetster220 09-13-2014 09:43 AM

Bartow National HS preview video, and 3 guys on Gassers

http://youtu.be/nREQatvjFRA

Born2Ride 09-13-2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetster220 (Post 140521)

Hey Jetster, That's Epic Florida riding, with showing the the full loop, it illustrates elevation changes everywhere, No Whoops, Zero Dust and a Lot of hard pack with rocks . . .
BTW, I received a call from a friend in Colorado after he viewed the video, and he claimed Really Enjoyed watching it, as that trail and course layout is Good Riding by CO standards!!

Sponsor: GPSsuspension.com

Moto7man 09-13-2014 02:20 PM

Nice video, thanks for posting!

Born2Ride 09-13-2014 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moto7man (Post 140536)
Nice video, thanks for posting!

Hey Neighbor, just sent you an email about riding/preping the National H/S course with us next weekend, Ok

liv2day 09-15-2014 04:58 PM

That looks like fun, all three of you on GGs?

Did the course go through open range, or someone's ranch? There are a couple areas we ride that are open range, always a bit sketchy to come up on a cow at speed if they're off in the bushes and you can't see 'em...they tend to win the rule of mass...lol.

I liked the sections in the trees, lots of obstacles to deal with :cool:

LOL - the sound effects when your buddy tipped over were awesome, damn slippery things.

Makes me want to get out and ride...sure hope we get some rain soon so the fire restrictions lift :(

Born2Ride 09-16-2014 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liv2day (Post 140682)
That looks like fun, all three of you on GGs?

Did the course go through open range, or someone's ranch? There are a couple areas we ride that are open range, always a bit sketchy to come up on a cow at speed if they're off in the bushes and you can't see 'em...they tend to win the rule of mass...lol.

I liked the sections in the trees, lots of obstacles to deal with :cool:

LOL - the sound effects when your buddy tipped over were awesome, damn slippery things.

Makes me want to get out and ride...sure hope we get some rain soon so the fire restrictions lift :(

(3) Gasser Riders present, (1) other GG Rider was MIA . . .
Yes, the available land for the Nat'l H/S is on 17K acres of pasture land that is occupied (until just before the race) by "Big Bulls" you say?
One time, I came out of an uphill wooded turn going into a pasture, and there stared me head-on in the trail, a Full rack of horns with testicles the size of cantaloupes . . .

BTW, my Slide-Out in the video was due to hitting one of those 'Texas Size Bull Pies,' Ok

liv2day 09-17-2014 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2Ride (Post 140727)
(3) Gasser Riders present, (1) other GG Rider was MIA . . .
Yes, the available land for the Nat'l H/S is on 17K acres of pasture land that is occupied (until just before the race)

That's frickin' awesome, both that you had 3 GGs out there and someone with private property opens it up to an event like that. Having ridden in occupied territory (lol) plenty of times, I know how unsettling it can be to have something that big decide he/she wants the line you're on :D

You guys will have to post up a report after the race; looks like an awesome venue.

Born2Ride 09-18-2014 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liv2day (Post 140752)
You guys will have to post up a report after the race; looks like an awesome venue.

Yes Absolutely-
Currently, the plan is for Jetster, and perhaps another GasGas rider to provide a full race video of their respective classes.
Meanwhile, I will be shooting some still shots of scenes from the pits and starting lines whenever time permitting.
Every race is well documented and represented for the GasGas Rider Community, Ok

As usual, I will be on "trail marshall duty" and towing out the Carnage heaps!!