Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Enduro Product Reviews (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Toughest GasGas part to get?? (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2560)

fury1 04-16-2008 01:41 PM

Toughest GasGas part to get??

can someone tell me how I go about getting a red hebo granada headlight shell with no guts or straps for an 03 Gasser?? Ive been trying for a while and becoming quite confused with my results:confused: should I try another parts vendor? should I try again with the same parts shop,who usually have no problems getting me what Im asking for,but I really dont want to play the back and forth game for this one part any more!! just very frustrated

eff 04-16-2008 01:49 PM

Kevin, is that the same shell my bike has? After I broke mine at the Lil Rhody I called GoFasters and they had them in stock. No guts, just plastic. I never bought one because I zip-tied the broken areas.

fury1 04-16-2008 01:58 PM

same exact one as your eff,Ive tried go-fasters and they have them in stock,but they either are swamped with orders or just dont want to complete the order for me to have a red hebo granada headlight shell:mad:

eff 04-16-2008 02:25 PM

That is odd. Only yellow for you! LOL

Mark Berg - CPD 04-16-2008 06:24 PM

red Hebo Granada headlight

Sorry about that...I forgot to write that down on your invoice. I searched high and low but couldn't find the dark "Granada" headlight.

I finally have a contact at Hebo and we're coming up with an order but expect it to be about 8-10 weeks unfornately. By the time, they have it ready and have weight/dimensions, then I contact our oversea's freight company in Chicago, they set up someone to go get it, put it on a ship........................................gets over here to customs, they request the parts list from me, I get it to them, they approve it. We set up a company to bring it the rest of the way..ya about 8-10 weeks.

Long story short I should have contacted you to let you know I didn't have any...sorry. Feel free to hound me...

fury1 04-16-2008 08:10 PM

thanks for the reply,I was merely busting stones here:) I also see Im missing the 45mm fork guides??,while I do have two masks coming back to you,(new pinkish one and a red halogen mask)I will eventually need a red one,thanks again kevin

Link 04-23-2008 03:09 PM

I have a brand new never mounted Hebo red front number plate with the light in it. I don't know if it's a granada but it's for a Gas Gas 45mm marz. forks if your interested I will sell it.
Thanks

eff 04-23-2008 07:33 PM

If Fury doesn't want it, I'm interested.

bobr 04-27-2008 09:15 AM

Remember when you had a "local" parts guy. I sure do miss the business.

fury1 04-27-2008 12:30 PM

meee tooo!