Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Parts (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Parting out '07 300 EC (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13668)

LAWMAN 11-12-2012 10:11 AM

Parting out '07 300 EC

Right after I spent serious $ freshening up this bike, I found out that it needs a total bottom-end rebuild (isn't that the way it always goes with dirt bikes?). That's more $ than I want to put in an '07, so I am going to part out the major parts. I'm not planning to mess with the smaller stuff, but if there is anything particular that you need, let me know & we'll work something out. I haven't figured out how to post pictures, but I can email them. For sales or shipments out side the continental US--contact me & we'll work something out. I'm in US zip code 38017. All prices are OBO, I just need to clear the clutter in my garage.

*This 1 has the small ignition, so I added a flywheel weight.

1. Twin Air aluminum filter cage w/brand-new filter element: Lists for $149.95, I'll sell for $85 shipped in con US. Cage is as-new, filter is new in the bag from Gofasters.

2. Rekluse clutch basket: This stops the grinding & squealing that the stock clutch always did. I used it for 3 rides, a total of a few hours. I'll sell it installed with the backing plate/gear that it bolts up to. Lists new for $249, I'll sell for $169, shipped in con US.

3. Moose Off-road clutch kit, with springs & plates, both steels & fibers. These have the same few hours on them as the basket, they are as-new. Dennis Kirk lists them for $229.95, I'll sell for $169, shipped in con US.

4. 300 cylinder, head & piston: These are in fine shape. The bore is bright & shiny with no gouges, chips or scrapes in the finish. Piston is fine. There is just the beginning of a little blow-by on the piston, so it will need new rings. $300.

5. Bottom end: No clutch, see above. It needs to have the bearings, seals & gaskets replaced. I'll sell for $100 + actual shipping, or work out a package deal for the top & bottom.

6. Wheels: In excellent shape. Front wheel bearings have an enduro & 3 or so rides on them. Rears have just a couple of rides. I'll ship with rotors attached. I don't know what they are worth; make an offer.

7. Nissin brakes: In excellent shape. Front pads have 1 enduro & about 3 rides on them, the rears another ride or 2 than that. Make an offer if interested.

8. Sachs rear shock: Re-valved & re-sprung by LTR for a 200-lb. fast B-level rider. It's a terrific shock. $300 + shipping? Or make offer. Stock spring included.

9. Marzocchi 45mm fork: Re-valved & re-spring by LTR as above. Works great. $300 + shipping? Or make offer. Stock spring included.

10. FMF Turbine Core II spark arrestor/silencer. In OK shape & never failed a sound test but I am sure it could use a re-pack. $50 + shipping.

11. Controls? Electrics? Seat base & stock foam? Frame? Sub frame? Swing arm? Etc? If anyone is interested in these, please let me know & I will pull them, get some photos, & work out a deal with you.

Thanks

John

desertgasser300 11-12-2012 10:14 AM

PM sent about clutch basket!

LAWMAN 11-12-2012 10:58 AM

Forgot about the YZ kick starter: $30 shipped in con US.

forgiven 11-12-2012 12:42 PM

I will take the kickstarter...plus I will look through the rest of the post.

LAWMAN 11-12-2012 12:50 PM

OK, kickstarter is sold.

siaknijustin 11-12-2012 01:14 PM

Do you have the kickstand assembly?

LAWMAN 11-12-2012 01:15 PM

Wheels are sold.

LAWMAN 11-12-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siaknijustin (Post 98566)
Do you have the kickstand assembly?

Indeed I do, in good working order. how about $35 shipped in con US?

siaknijustin 11-12-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAWMAN (Post 98568)
Indeed I do, in good working order. how about $35 shipped in con US?

Sounds good to me. :)

pj7 11-12-2012 05:26 PM

pm sent on subframe etc