Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions & Announcements (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GasGas Riders Club Coffee Mugs (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7405)

webmaster 05-30-2010 10:54 AM

GasGas Riders Club Coffee Mugs

2 Attachment(s)
Hi All,
I am thinking about having some coffee cups made up - they would have the "GasGas Riders Club" on it - using the GasGas logo, etc. I am looking at either using a black coffee cup with red,white and grey graphic or a red coffee cup with black and red graphic.

The black mug would be a "vip/military" mug. The red mug would be a "traditional" coffee mug.

Profits on the mugs will go to benefit an club member who is competing in the ISDE - a few years ago we did gasgasrider.org fender stickers to raise money for Steve Shannon (Speedymaniac). This year, the profits will go into a bucket to help Mike Sheetz (Roostafish).

The site itself will need some user donations to cover costs - it's running in the red - for this I will be adding a paypal donation sub-forum and web page.

I have attached pics of the mug options. I have also created a poll to see what people think and also to get a count on how many folks would be interested so I can get a count on how many to order. There are volume discounts available - I want to get the best deal without having a hundred of them piled up in my garage with no takers....

With a small run and graphics setup charges, etc. the price will be approx $12-$15 per mug. We need to make a little money to help out mike, etc.

Thanks,
Jeff
Webmaster
GasGas Riders Club

gasgasman 05-30-2010 11:05 AM

I'm in for 2 red cups.

dgstandard 05-30-2010 11:17 AM

I'll take six red cups.

I'd also be interested in a couple long sleeve red shirts as well if they ever came to be.

webmaster 05-30-2010 12:59 PM

See my edit on pricing above, because of the small volume and setup charges etc. my guess is that these will be $12-$15 per mug. I would guess the graphics setup and application cost more than the mug itself. I suppose volume discounts available.... At five, there would be a break.

For foreign customers, a donation to Mike's ISDE efforts in a given amount and you would receive a gift and the customs paperwork would state "gift" - so no VAT or Import Duty involved. This is how I handled foreign shipping on the run of gasgasrider.org fender stickers.

jeff

Fred1956 05-30-2010 01:53 PM

I'm in for at least four, don't care what style (I don't drink coffee)
as a suggestion and if it wasn't ridiculous, a pic of Mike's bike with the new graphics on the backside would also be cool

HuskyDude 05-30-2010 02:03 PM

Put me down for two Red ones Jeff. And let me know when the donation page is up and running. Thx.

dgstandard 05-30-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HuskyDude (Post 44469)
And let me know when the donation page is up and running. Thx.

+1 same for me

Brian 05-30-2010 07:44 PM

I voted for red traditional, but I would be fine with either. I'd buy 1 or 2.
If you made more fender stickers I would buy those too. :D

webmaster 05-30-2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian (Post 44477)
I voted for red traditional, but I would be fine with either. I'd buy 1 or 2.
If you made more fender stickers I would buy those too. :D

I am thinking about doing swingarm stickers rather than fender stickers - the front fender has changed a couple of times over the years - I am worried about fitment across different model years.

jeff

bergerhag 05-30-2010 11:15 PM

Put me up for two red ones.