Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   United Kingdom (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Hello fellow UK gasgas riders! (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=143)

goody 08-09-2006 01:47 PM

Hello fellow UK gasgas riders!

The UK section looked a bit sad and empty so I thought I'd put something in it.
I work shifts so get a fair amount of time to go laning during the week, if anyone is up for it send me a PM or email, I can lead runs from Boxhill / Dorking or Hindhead or can travel and try out lanes in you area.
Steve

LandRover 08-15-2006 04:34 AM

I`m nowhere near you but I`m looking to see...

...if there is anyone in France/Spain.....
:D

goody 08-16-2006 05:05 AM

Of course there is, France is full of the French and Spain is full of Spanish!

Gonzo 08-27-2006 07:54 AM

Hello mate. Just bought mine yesterday. I'd come and have a play but having just bought it, it's gone tits-up in a BIG way...

petejdalby 01-09-2007 04:01 PM

Hi all

Hi all, another newbie to this site, i live in rutland in the E midlands,have just sold a ktm 525 exc to fund my new bike which is a 2005 ec model,i absolutely love this bike!
Will be looking around this forum in the near future,just found it so still finding my way around!
Cheers.

thingymijig 02-23-2007 01:07 PM

Ride a gas gas 2002 250 ec in the TBEC, first two stroke Ive owned, live in watford Herts Any one got any goot jetting set ups I`m currently using a stock needle top clip, 178 main and 38 pilot, not sure what LTR enven means, I keep reading it and dont know what the throttle valve cutaway means that is written in the manual in the tuning section.........help my bike is running really bad, misfires flat spots and no top end !!!cheers guys:mad: :mad: :mad:

DAGWOOD1971 03-04-2007 03:09 PM

Hi All

HI TO ALL YOU FELLOW GASSERS,JUST GOT MY NEW BIKE,AN EX-WORKS EC250,ITS THE DOGS,USED TO BE TOM SAGAR'S BIKE,HE'S NOW GONE TO THE ORANGE BRIGADE
(MUST have been offered more £££££
GASSERS 4 EVER
HI BRO(petejdalby)was good today,go further next time m8.
CHEERS,THE DAG.:cool:

DAGWOOD1971 03-04-2007 03:14 PM

Problems???

Quote:

Originally Posted by thingymijig (Post 3932)
Ride a gas gas 2002 250 ec in the TBEC, first two stroke Ive owned, live in watford Herts Any one got any goot jetting set ups I`m currently using a stock needle top clip, 178 main and 38 pilot, not sure what LTR enven means, I keep reading it and dont know what the throttle valve cutaway means that is written in the manual in the tuning section.........help my bike is running really bad, misfires flat spots and no top end !!!cheers guys:mad: :mad: :mad:

HI M8,SORRY TO HEAR YOU HAVING PROBS,MY BRO RACES TBEC(519,GASSER EC 300)
GIVE DR GASGAS A BELL M8,HE'S AT STONESFIELD,NR WOODSTOCK,OXON.
HE RUNS A FULL DIAGNOSTICS TEST,HE KNOWS HIS STUFF,HE'LL ALSO PICK UP AND DROP OFF YOUR BIKE WHEN ITS SORTED.
ITS JUST A THOUGHT,SEE YA AT WHADDON IF YOUR SORTED.

thingymijig 03-11-2007 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAGWOOD1971 (Post 4189)
HI M8,SORRY TO HEAR YOU HAVING PROBS,MY BRO RACES TBEC(519,GASSER EC 300)
GIVE DR GASGAS A BELL M8,HE'S AT STONESFIELD,NR WOODSTOCK,OXON.
HE RUNS A FULL DIAGNOSTICS TEST,HE KNOWS HIS STUFF,HE'LL ALSO PICK UP AND DROP OFF YOUR BIKE WHEN ITS SORTED.
ITS JUST A THOUGHT,SEE YA AT WHADDON IF YOUR SORTED.

Thanks mate, sorted the problem now thanx (timing issue ) see you at whaddon ec 250 # 550

Matt

nick790 06-03-2007 05:45 PM

goody, you in this forum to?:)