Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Central United States (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   New GasGas owner in CO (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11867)

SingleTrackMind 03-08-2012 08:04 AM

New GasGas owner in CO

Just put a deposit down on an 11 Nambotin. Looking forward to converting from orange / 4t in the next week or two. Anybody else on here from CO? :D

Looking for some additional online resources for the Gas Gas if anbody has any links please PM me.

roostafish 03-08-2012 09:47 AM

This site is THE place for all things Gas Gas. If you can't find the info here, you can likely find out where it is from here.

Welcome to the Gas Gas community. I'm sure you'll like it.

coopernicus 03-09-2012 01:25 PM

Shaun,

There are a bunch of us Front Range GG folks who lurk around this board! Congrats on the Nambo: Where are you getting it from? My local dealer (Eurosport) was trying to talk me into one of those or a Cervantes a week or so ago. I'm still looking at the 2011 Six Days 300 on his floor as it is really nice! If you want to join in for some trail rides this year where GGs outnumber the other bikes let me know!

Eric

bkrjohn 04-12-2012 08:40 PM

I see you live in Parker. I also live in parker and a new gasgas owner. I sold my 08 husky 510 and went back to a two-stroke. I just picked up a 2011 sixdays 250. Bought it from timberline cycles in the springs. Great guys. Great riding bike right out of the box. Have about two hours on it. All broke in for moab at the end of the month. How does you bike run. I hear those things rip. Would love to see it in person. I live off chambers. dove ridge.

SingleTrackMind 04-13-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkrjohn (Post 84203)
I see you live in Parker. I also live in parker and a new gasgas owner. I sold my 08 husky 510 and went back to a two-stroke. I just picked up a 2011 sixdays 250. Bought it from timberline cycles in the springs. Great guys. Great riding bike right out of the box. Have about two hours on it. All broke in for moab at the end of the month. How does you bike run. I hear those things rip. Would love to see it in person. I live off chambers. dove ridge.

Very cool! Lets ride! Looks like snow this weekend otherwise I'd be taking my son out to 717 in woodland park. I will send you a PM.

Gdljim 04-16-2012 06:05 PM

GasGas rider in Parker

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingleTrackMind (Post 81612)
Just put a deposit down on an 11 Nambotin. Looking forward to converting from orange / 4t in the next week or two. Anybody else on here from CO? :D

Looking for some additional online resources for the Gas Gas if anbody has any links please PM me.

I just brought home a 2011 300ec on Saturday. My first Gasgas. I have only ridden it up and down the driveway. Motor is a hoot. I will trail ride it in a couple of weeks. I'm rehabbing an ankle fracture, so I'm going to have to be patient. ja

dualsportutah.com 05-27-2012 12:23 AM

Congrats

Congrats to the new GG owners join us in Moab 2013 April Extreme rally

Jakobi 05-27-2012 02:14 AM

Someone wanna ship me over from Aus for this ride?? :D

New members popping up converting from all over the place! Nice first impressions! Hope they last and everyone enjoys their rides! Good work team GG

RockyMtnGasGas 05-30-2012 01:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Great to hear about other Gas Gas owners in Colorado. I'm in Highlands Ranch and just rebuilt a 2003 MC 250 with full Ohlins and it is STREET LEGAL !
See pic. Open to riding as well. We usually end up Woodland Park and north. Strong engine. Love the Gas Gas.

SingleTrackMind 06-04-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockyMtnGasGas (Post 87613)
Great to hear about other Gas Gas owners in Colorado. I'm in Highlands Ranch and just rebuilt a 2003 MC 250 with full Ohlins and it is STREET LEGAL !
See pic. Open to riding as well. We usually end up Woodland Park and north. Strong engine. Love the Gas Gas.

Oh very nice! We did about 50miles of single track in Grandby / Rand yesterday. Had a blast. I really need to spend some time trying to get my suspension right though. Way too harsh for the rocks.