Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Enduro Product Reviews (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Rocky mountain atv/mc (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14781)

desertgasser300 04-23-2013 04:23 PM

Rocky mountain atv/mc

Just wanted to share a good experience I had today with RMATVMC. I purchased a Klim Mohave jersey on 4-1-13, finally had the chance to wear it on 4-14-13 washed it the next day and the stitching was coming out of the elastic on the sleeve. Had to send a picture of the jersey to the warranty dept. They called back within just a couple of hours and said they are sending out a replacement and that I did not need to send the defective jersey back. Kudos to RMATVMC I did not expect that. Great customer service.

Rick 04-23-2013 04:41 PM

+1
I use those guys and Motosports Outlet all the time...never have had any problems!

siaknijustin 04-23-2013 05:35 PM

RMATVMC is the best. They're fully invested in our sport. They do periodic trail maintenance and have even adopted a section of I-70 near the White Wash recreation area and also a section of HWY 191 north of Moab. And as was mentioned, the customer support is top notch. ...If only they sold GasGas stuff.

desertgasser300 04-23-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siaknijustin (Post 109468)
RMATVMC is the best. They're fully invested in our sport. They do periodic trail maintenance and have even adopted a section of I-70 near the White Wash recreation area and also a section of HWY 191 north of Moab. And as was mentioned, the customer support is top notch. ...If only they sold GasGas stuff.

They do, they just dont realize it or list it as such.

siaknijustin 04-23-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desertgasser300 (Post 109469)
They do, they just dont realize it or list it as such.

Sorry, I meant aside from the crossover parts.

bkwdc 04-23-2013 09:38 PM

I try to support my local dealer. I want him to stay in business.

twowheels 04-23-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkwdc (Post 109484)
I try to support my local dealer. I want him to stay in business.

Me too, even if 'local' is a couple states or time zones away ;)

celler 05-03-2013 09:24 PM

Has anyone found local dealers can compete with RMC on tire prices. I buy the majority of parts and gear local but tires are way off on price. Does a dealer need volume to compete?

Fred1956 05-03-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celler (Post 110321)
Has anyone found local dealers can compete with RMC on tire prices. I buy the majority of parts and gear local but tires are way off on price. Does a dealer need volume to compete?

Volume helps, but RMATV can go to a distributor with a huge wad of cash and negotiate a tire deal that is beyond the local dealer's reach. It matters a lot if your ordering 5,000 tires at a time vs 3 at a time

Front Royalty 05-04-2013 07:35 PM

What a coincidence...

May not sound like much, but Thursday I received a package with some "extra" fork seals that just happened to fit my bike. I spend a lot of money w/ RMATV, so I got on their online chat box, told them of the mistake, and that I'd be happy to ship them back. They told me to consider them a gift. I have had 1 order take longer than 3 business days and Ive probably made 20 or so orders from them. They are a stand up company. No wonder they are ranked so high by bizrate!