Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions & Announcements (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   LTR products no longer offered? (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4472)

OFFMAN 04-15-2009 03:28 AM

LTR products no longer offered?

Hi there
I am a new member and I'm from Greece.
After reading about the LTR settings, improvements etc. I decided to go for the LTR Value Pack....but....Les's reply on my e-mail was that Ltr no longer offer the GG products....are you aware of that? Is there any other way to get these products? Is the JD Jetting similar product?

Regards...

GG27 04-15-2009 05:47 AM

Hi, I am from Athens and i have the LTR jetting kit. It is very close to the Keihin DDK needle and a bunch of jets. I also have a CCK needle which I am going to use so maybe I can lend it for you to try it out and see the difference. It makes the power nice and smooth. If you are interested we can meet-up.

SideshowBob 04-15-2009 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OFFMAN (Post 29068)
Hi there
I am a new member and I'm from Greece.
After reading about the LTR settings, improvements etc. I decided to go for the LTR Value Pack....but....Les's reply on my e-mail was that Ltr no longer offer the GG products....are you aware of that? Is there any other way to get these products? Is the JD Jetting similar product?

Regards...

Overnight me some Tsatsiki and I'll answer you. ;)

I do know LTR doesn't support GG anymore. Another option would be to check the Jetting Database here on this site and then obtain jets based on that data.

OFFMAN 04-15-2009 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GG27 (Post 29072)
Hi, I am from Athens and i have the LTR jetting kit. It is very close to the Keihin DDK needle and a bunch of jets. I also have a CCK needle which I am going to use so maybe I can lend it for you to try it out and see the difference. It makes the power nice and smooth. If you are interested we can meet-up.

You are my man!!!
Check your pm...lots to talk about....looking forward!

OFFMAN 04-15-2009 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SideshowBob (Post 29073)
Overnight me some Tsatsiki and I'll answer you. ;)

....Tzatziki and....Mousaka as well...maybe and a couple of Souvlaki too...:D

stevethebrit 04-15-2009 01:59 PM

I recieved a jet-kit from Les just a few weeks ago. He may still have those in stock. I asked about the other products, but the demand just isn't there to make it worthwhile producing more batches. Shame really.

roostafish 04-16-2009 11:20 AM

Perhaps Les can give us the number of his secret needles. It's really too bad he's not supporting anymore. The thing is, I understand because there's just not that much to fix on these bikes. I do hope he's still doing suspension work. Maybe he's concentrating on supporting Husqvarna's?

stevethebrit 04-16-2009 12:08 PM

My LTR needle has "***" written on it. The problem is that Les has machined it to his own spec.....

webmaster 04-16-2009 12:30 PM

Gofasters still has jetting kits in stock - from what I can tell from their website. Give it some time before publishing and disclosing info on this.

jeff
webmaster
gasgas riders club

webmaster 04-16-2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roostafish (Post 29144)
Perhaps Les can give us the number of his secret needles. It's really too bad he's not supporting anymore. The thing is, I understand because there's just not that much to fix on these bikes. I do hope he's still doing suspension work. Maybe he's concentrating on supporting Husqvarna's?

Les @ LTR doesn't have production machining in-house; he has a lathe and mille that's "good enough" for pre-production and prototyping work. His supplier jumped the production costs & also required larger runs when material went up - right after that the economy tanked and demand dropped off. Double-whammy...

Actually, he is quite busy with his suspension work - gasgas, husky and everything else too...

Les is sponsoring the site here for 2009 - I need to help him update his website prior to adding a banner ad for him, etc.

jeff
webmaster
gasgas riders club