Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions & Announcements (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   joining the GASGAS club! (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24503)

2smokin 06-03-2019 12:33 PM

joining the GASGAS club!

1 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone,

after much debate and owning many different dirt bikes i finally bought my first brand new one and my first GG! so far i am at 10hr and loving it, heres a little teaser pic. looking forward to learning things about the bikes and adding what info i can from personal experiences.

Davehuge 06-03-2019 03:38 PM

Congratulations on your new bike, I'm sure you'll have fun on it!

Where are you based?

All the best, Dave.

Zman 06-03-2019 06:36 PM

Welcome to the FAMILY!

nhgas 06-03-2019 07:03 PM

I see you brought it from ST.HILAIRE MOTORSPORTS. Where are you located?

SS109 06-03-2019 11:58 PM

Welcome!

2smokin 06-04-2019 05:38 AM

Thanks for the welcome everyone! i did buy From Josh at St. Halarie, who was one of the best dealers I have worked with and that fact definitely helped sway the decision to buy a GG. I had to travel a ways to get it tho, as i am located in the northern parts of Maine.

Just happend to work out that all in one day i sold my 2014 tiger 800Xc (sigh, will be missed but less time to ride meant bike consolidation) and picked up the NEW GG! This made me feel a little (ok a lot!) better about seeing the tiger go :D.

Doc Brown 06-04-2019 07:05 AM

Welcome to the small but neat family. Hope you will have good fun with your red beauty!

Cheers Doc

CDN Rick 06-04-2019 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2smokin (Post 190292)
Hey everyone,

after much debate and owning many different dirt bikes i finally bought my first brand new one and my first GG! so far i am at 10hr and loving it, heres a little teaser pic. looking forward to learning things about the bikes and adding what info i can from personal experiences.

NICE!! Welcome to the secret addiction.

Joining the Gasser club is like entering Hotel California.
You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave...

Sewerat 06-04-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDN Rick (Post 190308)
NICE!! Welcome to the secret addiction.

Joining the Gasser club is like entering Hotel California.
You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave...

I leave all the time. Watch this...

CDN Rick 06-05-2019 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sewerat (Post 190314)
I leave all the time. Watch this...

We accept Beta riding 4T lovers for who they are.. Lost souls in need of some two stroke aroma therapy and the ping of a smoker on the pipe... With a long road of recovery, we know you'll eventually see the light and join us on path to enlightenment, red two strokes, and gnarly trails... :D:D