Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Used Bikes (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   2010 EC250 great shape, street title! (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19105)

MItrailgasser 02-14-2015 08:51 PM

2010 EC250 2T, **Sold**

5 Attachment(s)
Sold now. Bike picked up and new owner happy with the GG!

Thanks to David for sticking with it, and to a great dealer like afterhourscycle for helping with prep and delivery.

MITrailGasser

Hello guys,
This is a great bike that has served me very well for the past 4 years. I've kept it up very well and never had a mechanical while on a ride. Its fast but controllable, great GG engine! I need to sell the bike, not just testing the waters. Price $3700.

Leave a PM if you would like any pictures of a certain area, or to discuss service history. In Michigan/Ohio/Indiana we could meet, further distances I will help get it shipped to you.

Nimble 2010 chassis with great looking black and red colors
Street titled and plated in Michigan, clean title in hand
Well maintained by me, and AfterHoursCycle (TwoWheels):
- Trans Oil and air filter regularly maintained
- 30 hours on complete top end service (piston/ring/bearing/all gaskets)
- Power valve components cleaned and moving smoothly
- New dirt tricks sprockets front and rear, and new Regina o- ring chain 15 hours ago
- 30 hours on Fork rebuild: bushings/skf seals/oil change
- New S12XC front tire (15 hrs/0.5 year), good condition Dunlop 756 rear (good depth, some rounding, no chunking)

Quality mods for woods performance
- RB designs head mod for proper squish clearance
- Fork valving modified for woods work by PlusOnePerformance/AfterHoursCycle (aka Two Wheels)
- EE radiator guards, TMD skid plate and chain guide

Other facts:
Fastway system 4 handguards
If you run a damper, we can work out a deal for Fastway frame clamp and post (I ran Fastway, check fit if you are a Scotts guy)

Trailtech Endurance II computer

Motoseat full gripper cover in good condition

Approx 20 hrs on exhaust repack

Sicass headlight and horn switch, rear brake light

TMD chain guide

MItrailgasser 02-19-2015 11:59 AM

Spring will come, even though its below zero today!

I've got several needles, and jets that go along too.

dalbertog 03-21-2015 11:35 AM

'10 ec250

I'm a new member of the Club and just caught your posting. If the bike is still available, please let me know. Thanks

David Garcia

MItrailgasser 03-22-2015 10:36 AM

Spring is here! Still available...

In answer to David's question, yes the bike is still available. I try and do most of the AMA D14 hare scrambles and D14 Family enduros on Saturdays. That is a possible way to meet if anyone is headed to these events.

David I'll send you a PM.

dalbertog 04-15-2015 10:57 PM

Mark, thanks for the message. We can talk tomorrow. I spoke with Steve who confirmed the wiring.

dalbertog 04-25-2015 11:11 AM

Mark, thanks for all the help. Both you and Steve at Plus One Performance have been nothing but gentlemen. Can't wait to mark this baby as "sold."

Dalbertog

dalbertog 06-21-2015 05:27 PM

Mark, you should mark this as "sold..."