Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions & Announcements (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Eastern Pa GasGas Trail Ride ? (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18243)

Dirt Dud 09-25-2014 08:29 PM

Eastern Pa GasGas Trail Ride ?

I am wondering if we can get a bunch of Pa & Nj Gasgas riders together to put some miles in some Sunday soon ?

Wimpy525 09-26-2014 06:44 AM

I'd consider it, needs to be sooner than later hunting season is coming.
RORR has a dual sport 10/12 in Pine Grove

Boom Boom 09-26-2014 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wimpy525 (Post 141123)
I'd consider it, needs to be sooner than later hunting season is coming.
RORR has a dual sport 10/12 in Pine Grove

+1....Good idea Wimpy

Dirt Dud 09-26-2014 07:15 PM

That is the weekend of the 2 day trials event in Northville and I want to try that event . But you are rite we are running out of time so maybe it will be an Ice run ? Never had much of a passion for killing animals with guns , just because were I point a gun the bullets never seem to hit the targets ! But if you get some game we could have a cookout n ride ? Great idea is there dual sport a little tamer than the rock run they call an enduro ?

Wimpy525 09-27-2014 06:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't hunt myself but I stay out of the woods during hunting season. I have permission to ride some hunt clubs and that is their only request.
Hammer Run in NJ the first weekend of November is always a great ride. Lots of flowing firecuts. Hammer run is probably the best dual sport out there.
As far as snow riding let me know! I ride all winter.

Dirt Dud 09-27-2014 06:00 PM

I am not going to be able to make that ride because I will be at Hatfield & McCoy . There is still room in the cabin ? As far as winter riding I love it for sure ! Trials riding tomarrow in the poconos some of my friends haven't riden there trials bikes all year ! :eek:

Dirt Dud 09-27-2014 06:02 PM

Did you stud that tire yourself or is it a factory ?

Wimpy525 09-27-2014 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirt Dud (Post 141210)
Did you stud that tire yourself or is it a factory ?

That's homemade I have a stud gun and have been playing around with it the last couple of years.

Boom Boom 09-28-2014 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirt Dud (Post 141209)
I am not going to be able to make that ride because I will be at Hatfield & McCoy . There is still room in the cabin ? As far as winter riding I love it for sure ! Trials riding tomarrow in the poconos some of my friends haven't riden there trials bikes all year ! :eek:

Must have missed my invite:D

Dirt Dud 09-28-2014 10:58 AM

I am hoping that Whimpy is as slow as me that way I have someone to ride with ! Boom Boom I know how fast you are n I would not want to slow you down :( But if you can bear going at my pace PLEASE come along . It has been awhile since we road together , n it doesn't get much better than Hatfield n McCoy . :D