Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Enduro Product Reviews (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Klim riding gear (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17106)

Mudshark 04-02-2014 08:16 PM

Klim riding gear

I have been using Klim riding gear for a couple of years now and
The stuff has always withstood the torture and is high quality materials and construction. Today I needed a couple of small items to replace on my Klim F4 helmet. I called them and tomorrow the parts are headed my way at no cost to me. I can't imagine better customer service or products. If you wear their gear, you already know what I'm talking about. Just saying if you need new stuff, you should give them a try.
Later,

swazi_matt 04-03-2014 12:32 AM

+1 I am still wearing a pair of pants I got in 2006 - I don't wear them when I know there is a photographer but they still do the job 100%

AZRickD 04-03-2014 01:25 PM

I have a shin seam split that I am told Klim will repair for free.

desertgasser300 04-03-2014 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZRickD (Post 131609)
I have a shin seam split that I am told Klim will repair for free.

They repaired a broken zipper on mine no charge. Just give them a call first and they will give you a repair order number.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Rod Overstreet 04-03-2014 04:01 PM

Klim

I felt compelled to throw in my 2 cents on Klim.

I had the good luck to have been invited out to the Klim facility just a few weeks ago, and meet with just about every employee there, from the front office to the guys in the warehouse.

You all need to know...their gear is a simple reflection of the attitudes and the atmosphere of the people there.... and that is TOP NOTCH!!! If you ever have the opportunity to drop by there, and feel the vibe...you'll be a fan for life.

iamovru 04-03-2014 04:09 PM

I sent them a pair of gloves that the Velcro pulled off of. They replaced them for free with no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GasGasDreamer 04-03-2014 04:27 PM

i saw an ad for klim with a pro using them.
i bought the same gear.
my skills didnt increase at all.
klim hasnt even returned by emails about this.

desertgasser300 04-03-2014 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GasGasDreamer (Post 131628)
i saw an ad for klim with a pro using them.
i bought the same gear.
my skills didnt increase at all.
klim hasnt even returned by emails about this.

It doesn't work unless you get the entire pro-fast package which includes, pants, gloves, jersey, goggle's, helmet, socks, jock strap, and the downloadable "I'm faster then you" app!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

GasGasDreamer 04-04-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desertgasser300 (Post 131638)
It doesn't work unless you get the entire pro-fast package which includes, pants, gloves, jersey, goggle's, helmet, socks, jock strap, and the downloadable "I'm faster then you" app!

pants=got it.
gloves=got it
jersey=got it
goggle=got it
helmet=got it
socks=got it
jock strap=used and autographed, got it
downloadable "I'm faster then you" app........do you have the link?

:p

Mudshark 04-04-2014 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rod Overstreet (Post 131623)
I felt compelled to throw in my 2 cents on Klim.

I had the good luck to have been invited out to the Klim facility just a few weeks ago, and meet with just about every employee there, from the front office to the guys in the warehouse.

You all need to know...their gear is a simple reflection of the attitudes and the atmosphere of the people there.... and that is TOP NOTCH!!! If you ever have the opportunity to drop by there, and feel the vibe...you'll be a fan for life.

I agree Rob, I just wished every company would follow their lead. Try calling any gear supplier and asking about repairs. I will always ride with Klim gear simply because I know they have my back if there is a problem.