Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Western United States (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Washington Gas Gas meet and greet ride 2! (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4091)

REVERUP 02-08-2009 07:50 PM

Washington Gas Gas meet and greet ride 2!

Back by popular demand! :rolleyes:
Wondering if we can find a compromising date again.

I don't have many options open with the race season approaching.
So, I'm shooting for one of these three days 2-28, 3-1, or 3-7, to meet and go for a ride.
I'm thinking a day of Tahuya singletrack, rain or shine again. But am open to other suggestions.
Let me know if you are interested, we can nail down a date. 1 or more riders, everyone is welcome.

Roscoe

reiterrider 02-08-2009 10:16 PM

Sounds like fun!

I'm up for a ride at Tuhuya.
Also looking for some parts if you have some let me know.
2002 EC250

Cheers,

Howie

lineman12345678 02-08-2009 10:28 PM

I rode Tahuya on Saturday on the "other side" and the condtions were great. I would like to try and meet up for a ride. Just keep us posted of the date.

NerdFrog 02-09-2009 01:54 PM

Sounds like a lot of fun! Canadians allowed?

REVERUP 02-09-2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reiterrider (Post 26322)
I'm up for a ride at Tuhuya.
Also looking for some parts if you have some let me know.
2002 EC250

Cheers,

Howie

Excellent. And yes over the years I have collected some spares. I have a brand new never been on a bike FMF Gnarly that will fit 06 and earlier 250/300 Also many used and abused exhausts that are fixable that I would part with for cheap.
Some used and even some new plastic,all blue. Blue Headlight shell with original reflector and bulb and also modded to accept a 50 watt Halogen with glass reflector. Other stuff too but I don't remember everything.

Roscoe

REVERUP 02-09-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lineman12345678 (Post 26323)
I rode Tahuya on Saturday on the "other side" and the condtions were great. I would like to try and meet up for a ride. Just keep us posted of the date.

Ken, I went out to Tahuya on Sunday with my wife to break in her new WR 250. Conditions were still ultimate.
Trying to get a feel of when most can make it for the ride. I will nail the date down soon as I get some more response.

Roscoe

REVERUP 02-09-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NerdFrog (Post 26340)
Sounds like a lot of fun! Canadians allowed?

Hell Ya! Everyone that rides a 2 wheeled Gas Gas no matter where there residence, is welcome.

But I do suggest if your coming down for that you either plan on driving down the night before or plan on staying down here for the weekend, as thats a petty long haul, and we start early.

If you were to stay down here I would then be willing to take you out Sat and Sun. So the first 2 dates Saturday 2-28 and Sunday 3-1 would have to be the dates. The other weekend date I listed Saturday 3-7 I can only get out for that day as Sunday 3- 8 is the wifes b-day.

Roscoe

HydroDog 02-09-2009 07:49 PM

I have a comitment to go riding with a buddy of mine on 3-1, but if you don't mind a Husaberg tagging along I would be open for any of the days.

SpeedyManiac 02-10-2009 10:02 AM

Where's this riding area? I can't make it on the 28th/1st, but the 7th could be a possibility.

PEB 02-10-2009 02:08 PM

Speedy, The area is in West of Tacoma bt about an hour. It is a fun spot but not worth a long drive in my opinion. It is mostly flat and not all that scenic, having said that it is a fun place to ride just not what I would consider primo Washington single track like Gifford, Eniat or Blewit Pass. Roscoe I could likely make the 28/1 dates.