Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Enduro Product Announcements (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   New aftermarket seat options!! (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21567)

johnny barber 06-24-2016 06:07 PM

New aftermarket seat options!!

Great news for Gas Gas rides! Seat Concepts will now be offering seat covers as well as seat foams in different styles for all 2012-2017 Gas Gas bikes! They make some incredibly comfortable seat foam :) your ars will thank you

fst96se 06-24-2016 07:21 PM

I look forward to it! Unfortunately the seat pan 9n my 13 is cracked :(

Dirt Dud 06-24-2016 07:23 PM

I will give them my 2014 200 seat to make more compfy , they look real nice . :cool:

CDN Rick 07-21-2016 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny barber (Post 168802)
Great news for Gas Gas rides! Seat Concepts will now be offering seat covers as well as seat foams in different styles for all 2012-2017 Gas Gas bikes! They make some incredibly comfortable seat foam :) your ars will thank you

Hey Johnny. Just talked with Scott from Seat Concepts and he informed me that at this time they are only offering seat covers for the GG models. He also said that they will gauge sales of the covers to decide whether they want to invest in the molds required to make a comfort seat option. I know you have a working relationship with the company. Can you confirm if someone from SC has promised they will be going ahead with a comfort seat?

Thanks,
Rick

GASGAS450 07-25-2016 08:07 PM

Shame they dropped the older stuff. Was after a comfort seat and cover for my 2010 450, but they say they don't do that anymore...

Bummer

GASGAS450 07-25-2016 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StubbornDutchman (Post 169540)
Hey Johnny. Just talked with Scott from Seat Concepts and he informed me that at this time they are only offering seat covers for the GG models. He also said that they will gauge sales of the covers to decide whether they want to invest in the molds required to make a comfort seat option. I know you have a working relationship with the company. Can you confirm if someone from SC has promised they will be going ahead with a comfort seat?

Thanks,
Rick

Maybe gather interest here, and do a pre order? They may go ahead with some sales already in the bag??

CDN Rick 07-28-2016 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GASGAS450 (Post 169667)
Maybe gather interest here, and do a pre order? They may go ahead with some sales already in the bag??

Possible. But I think I may be shipping my seat out to Fisher Seats. They will gladly do a GasGas seat and their reviews are glowing. Only downside is that you have to ship them your seat pan. So there is some downtime involved.