Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Enduro Product Announcements (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   New Carbon Pipeguards (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17484)

Propower 05-23-2014 08:14 PM

New Carbon Pipeguards

2 Attachment(s)
Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know we have just completed our new carbon pipe guards for 250/300 gassers from 2012 to current. We have many more parts in development including skid plates etc. We have also made a limited number of blood red carbon guards for gas gas only. Please take a moment to look at our website, we are an Australian based company but ship world wide. We have put countless hours of R and D into our products and I believe we have reached the benchmark in both performance and finish. Our guards are extremely thick and tough, the thickest on the market I believe. On the website in the news section we have some test results and an article of our gasser tester showing his pipe and results after 18 months of hard riding and racing. These guards are in stock and always will be, you will not be made to wait for painful back orders etc. The guards will also be available at all gasser dealers Australia wide very soon as gas gas australia is keen to support us also. We also have beta models in stock as well for those that are that way inclined. You will also find us on facebook and instagram, the buttons are located on the website.

Kind Regards
Matt Rotin
Propower International
www.propowerinternational.com

Attachment 4571

Attachment 4572

Jakobi 05-23-2014 08:20 PM

Are these the ones Mark in SA was helping (donating parts/testing etc) with?

Propower 05-23-2014 09:32 PM

Yep, thats correct!

nato 05-23-2014 09:54 PM

They look great! How good is the red mixed through!!

Elvis74 05-23-2014 09:59 PM

Great product!
Are you doing then for the 125cc as well?

Propower 05-23-2014 10:07 PM

Yeah, if the demand is there, at the moment we are covering the popular stuff and once that is out of the way we can go back and do the other bikes.

Elvis74 05-23-2014 10:25 PM

Good, I would like to have one for my 2011 EC144!
Would be great to have :)
Would you send to Germany?

wence 05-23-2014 10:41 PM

Trust me, the guards are brilliant and believe me I have tested them at EnduroX events and by smashing into logs like an unco???
I have actually bent the pipe at the narrow point back to the radiator in Melbourne enduroX and expected the pipe to be dented under the guard. It was perfect and I reckon Matt from Propower has before and after shots of this.

I re bent the pipe back and all good.

If you want a decent guard for a good price get onto Matt at Propower.

Cheers Mark

nplasson 06-03-2014 01:58 PM

anyone know if these work with both GasGas original pipe as well as aftermarket FMF pipe for a 2013 EC300 E ?

nato 06-05-2014 02:38 AM

No idea do they look much different side by side?