Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Off Road Racer's Corner (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   ACES Enduro Rd 3 race report (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21496)

johnny barber 06-06-2016 11:58 AM

ACES Enduro Rd 3 race report

1 Attachment(s)
Gas Gas Motos NA Race Report:

Team Gas Gas NA Off-Road resumed racing this past weekend June 5th at the third round of the ACES Enduro series in Wellston OH. For the 3rd ACES Enduros in a row, the 120 riders in attendance were treated to extremely wet and slippery conditions. Mother Nature along with the technical trail seemed to take its toll, as many riders were unable to complete the 105 mile restart format event.

Team rider Broc Hepler on his EC300 continued his winning ways putting his factory Gas Gas on top of the podium! Hepler has really seemed to up his off-road performances this year and just keeps gaining momentum as the season rolls on!

Team manager/rider/technician Johnny Barber also rode a consistent race in the tough conditions holding on to a solid 4th place position.

Barber commented, "Our team has made great progress in not only results buts also track side presentation. For a first-year start up program, I'm very pleased with our efforts so far. Everyone involved truly puts in a lot of time and energy to make this happen. We continue to prove that our bikes and our program can compete at the highest level. Broc Hepler just keeps stepping up his off-road game! Special thanks to our pit crew of Tommy Johnston, Dawn Hepler and Rich Smith."

Overall Results:

1st Broc Hepler- Gas Gas
2nd Nick Fafringer- Hus
3rd Robbie Jenks- KTM
4th Johnny Barber- Gas Gas
5th Brett Zofchak- KTM

Special thanks to our sponsors: Gas Gas Motos, Lunova Group 6D Helmets, Super B Lithium batteries, Tri-State Powersports, Shift Racing, SCOTT Motosports, Golden Tyre USA, FMF Racing, Spectro Oils, HBD Graphics, Numbers Brewing Company, P3 Composites, LLC PR2 Suspension, Mika Metals, Bullet Proof Designs, G2 Ergonomics and Seat Concepts

Next Event:

July 2nd-3rd Tough Like Rorr in Tamaqua PA

john r b 06-06-2016 02:58 PM

Johnny, What Great News!! Congratulations..

hadfield4wd 06-06-2016 04:46 PM

Man thats awesome

barossi73 06-06-2016 05:25 PM

Great result!
Good to see gg getting some momentum and rippin up the pumpkin patch!

Dirt Dud 06-06-2016 08:09 PM

I am looking forward to seeing at Tough like Roar Team Gasgas win because that is one extreem event . Great Job Guys !

barossi73 06-06-2016 09:28 PM

How about a couple of pics of the bikes in their race livery?
(In that pic i cant make out how many base gaskets,and what needle you are running! haha)

honuki250 06-17-2016 04:12 PM

Congrats to Broc and Johnny. Love my GG and glad to see it winning.

Dirt Dud 06-28-2016 04:35 AM

Are Broc n Johnny going to Tough like Rorr ?

johnny barber 06-28-2016 06:38 AM

Yes! Broc Hepler will be at tough like RORR this coming weekend. Look for the Gas Gas box van! Unfortunately I won't be in attendance do to prior commitments. This race wasn't on our teams original schedule but Broc has been gaining momentum on his 300 and eager to compete in new events.
Should be some top talent there for Broc to race against in his first ever hard Enduro type race. Stop by the van and say hello.

Dirt Dud 06-28-2016 07:39 PM

I will be going on Sunday and will be with a bunch of guys so for sure I will be cheering him on !