Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   why my ride tomorrow will be xtra sweet (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19329)

barossi73 03-24-2015 07:23 AM

why my ride tomorrow will be xtra sweet

goin for a ride 2moro and it will be extra sweet because-the kiwis are in the worldcup final! what a game that was!
are you aussies coming?bet your palms are sweaty already?

byost 03-24-2015 08:14 AM

What's a worldcup?

barossi73 03-24-2015 09:02 AM

its a knockout cricket tournament,pretty big deal in this neck of the woods,esp 4 australia!traditionally the aussies are very strong.nz just beat south africa and made the final for the 1st time ever.australia plays india in the other semi final for the other final spot tomorrow so a lot of aussies will be very nervous!(although being aussies they wont admit it)
I realise its a little off topic,but couldn't resist a little dig at the aussies!
always ultra competitive rivalry between aus/nz in any sport,lots of banter.usually they spank us at cricket,and we always spank them at rugby!
im sure you have similarly intense sporting rivalries with your neighbours?gridiron?baseball?hockey?whats the one team you hate to lose to?

swazi_matt 03-24-2015 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byost (Post 150274)
What's a worldcup?

I suppose it is like a World Series but the difference being that you play against other countries from the rest of the world ;-)

Simmo737 03-24-2015 05:58 PM

Well done cuzzy bro's, we will smack inja and see youze in the final!!

barossi73 03-24-2015 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swazi_matt (Post 150289)
I suppose it is like a World Series but the difference being that you play against other countries from the rest of the world ;-)

yeah,imagine that!

2taddict 03-25-2015 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swazi_matt (Post 150289)

:D good one.

gg3 03-26-2015 03:07 AM

Still recovering from the S.A.-NZ game! AU-NZ final would be awesome but would loose 75% of the world viewing audience.
My new lithium ion battery works great (just something bike related).

barossi73 03-26-2015 03:41 PM

Well done aussies,itl be all the more sweet when we win the final now!
On a bike note,great to see a glowing gg ec300 review in the latest Australian motorcycle news(could have had a few more pics though!)also in there 20yrs of vr46 incl comments from former teammates and ex champions plus a little detail on some of the bikes vr won titles on,and a great feature on the mv agusta f3 supersport.prob the best edition yet in this turkeys opinion

gg3 03-27-2015 01:50 AM

ummm...Aussie looked pretty convincing.Should be great final.
Kiwirider magazine gave it a great review as well.They had 2 things they didn't like- seat foam a bit thin at the back & could be a bit lighter.