Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Other Stuff... (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Power Washers (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22743)

Moto7man 06-29-2017 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JP4 (Post 177713)
The next time I used it, I was having a bad day. In a chemotherapy induced rage, I lost it and smashed it to bits on the driveway. A good show for the neighbours I'm sure. I'm claiming not my fault, the chemo drugs made me do it - :D

LOL, easy does it there..thats bad for your ticker.:D

JP4 06-29-2017 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moto7man (Post 177729)
LOL, easy does it there..thats bad for your ticker.:D

For sure not my proudest moment.

I shared my story, cause I thought it might make somebody laugh. Life is a strange deal.

Yes, I know stress is bad for me. I'm doing my best to moderate that. I'm pretty tightly wound, so it's a constant struggle to be chill.

My ticker is good. I'm only 47, and I'm pretty healthy otherwise. Just have a little cancer to deal with.

Jason

RBrider 06-30-2017 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JP4 (Post 177737)

I shared my story, cause I thought it might make somebody laugh. Life is a strange deal.

Yes, I know stress is bad for me. I'm doing my best to moderate that. I'm pretty tightly wound, so it's a constant struggle to be chill.

My ticker is good. I'm only 47, and I'm pretty healthy otherwise. Just have a little cancer to deal with.

Jason

Well, hang in there. I'm sure it'll all work out for the best. Your neighbors already think you're crazy since you ride an evil dirt bike:). No point in proving them right.

RB

Moto7man 06-30-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Jason

You are right about life being a strange deal. At times I can get a little tweaked up too. You did make me laugh myself senseless!:D

EnduroNut 08-13-2017 06:42 AM

I've had several, primarily for work purposes. Started out with inexpensive electric and it crapped out now I only buy a Honda powered washers... they last and are easy to start. I prefer the higher powered even though they are harder on bearings when used improperly. I agree with getting the grime off, I presoak with simple green and good to go!

swazi_matt 08-13-2017 09:11 AM

Quote:

Jason

Tightly wound .... You must then be part of the 20% of Canadians who are not on "medicinal" marijuana lol
Hang in there ... and if it helped let us know I am sure we can arrange to get some more partly functioning electronics to help you unwind

gasser 01-07-2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadfield4wd (Post 177421)
I just use a cheap electric one from harbor freight. I don't want it too powerful. Lasts about 3-4 years then I get another.

I like these - they have just enough power to wash a bike and are very easy to use and easy to store. They are often on sale for $90-100 and the 2 year warranty is about $20. They'll give you a new one if you take it in before the warranty runs out and you can reset the warranty on the new unit by purchasing a new warranty at that time.