Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions & Announcements (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Information on House of Horsepower (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22095)

websoul 11-14-2016 08:54 AM

Information on House of Horsepower

Hi all, I just registered to the Forum (great job guys!). I have a GG 300 2017 in Italy (living in France though so not riding it every weekend..argh!). I went through the reviews and information on House of Horsepower and I saw Richard Wilson was offering a great kit for the GG 300. Then...I read the whole thread and saw he is focusing now on different projects/bikes. Does anybody know if he is still producing and selling the kit (or at least pipe and silencer...)? I googled Richard Wilson - House of Horsepower and I run into a facebook post from him where he has a new GG 2017 bike (just like mine!). This renewed my hope that he will probably work again on this bike? Please, let me know if any of you has some information...
Ciao,
Marco

shang 11-14-2016 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by websoul (Post 172721)
Hi all, I just registered to the Forum (great job guys!). I have a GG 300 2017 in Italy (living in France though so not riding it every weekend..argh!). I went through the reviews and information on House of Horsepower and I saw Richard Wilson was offering a great kit for the GG 300. Then...I read the whole thread and saw he is focusing now on different projects/bikes. Does anybody know if he is still producing and selling the kit (or at least pipe and silencer...)? I googled Richard Wilson - House of Horsepower and I run into a facebook post from him where he has a new GG 2017 bike (just like mine!). This renewed my hope that he will probably work again on this bike? Please, let me know if any of you has some information...
Ciao,
Marco

I spoke with Richard last about a month ago. He said he was still producing pipes for Gas Gas. He's pretty good about answering emails and phone calls. I'd just hit him up if you have any questions.

websoul 11-15-2016 02:26 AM

Thank you Shang, since I live overseas it will be easier for me if I drop him an email. Do you know if he is active in this forum and reads PMs?
Best

Simmo737 11-15-2016 03:26 AM

You will be surprised what 40 dollars of jets will do to the gasser, read the jetting posts in intake/carburetion section, try that then get the squish set on the head if you need more, though I doubt you will.

websoul 11-15-2016 03:47 AM

Thank you Simmo!
What I am looking for is more rev high up, the bike is great down low and midrange but I would like it to last longer and be just a tad more "explosive"!!
Ciao,
Marco

memphis2857 11-16-2016 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by websoul (Post 172738)
Thank you Shang, since I live overseas it will be easier for me if I drop him an email. Do you know if he is active in this forum and reads PMs?

Best

Look him up on FB. He's very active there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

websoul 11-17-2016 02:44 AM

Thank you guys, I have been able to reach him by email. It seems I will be a happy owner of a kit soon...!