Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Enduro Other... (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rekluse Core EXP 2.0 Auto Clutch (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22939)

beenallicanbe 09-11-2017 09:19 AM

Rekluse Core EXP 2.0 Auto Clutch

Hopefully someone will chime in and give me some guidance. I have a Rekluse Core EXP 2.0 Auto Clutch installed in my 2007 EC 300 and I want to change back to a regular clutch. Can I just install the stock frictions and steels and be good to go or do I need to switch out everything? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

gasser 09-12-2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beenallicanbe (Post 178862)
Hopefully someone will chime in and give me some guidance. I have a Rekluse Core EXP 2.0 Auto Clutch installed in my 2007 EC 300 and I want to change back to a regular clutch. Can I just install the stock frictions and steels and be good to go or do I need to switch out everything? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

The Rekulse uses fewer friction and steel plates so you will need 1 or 2 more of each and the original pressure plate. Let me know if you need anything I will have it and I live in Cookeville just over 100 miles west of you. I might be interested in the rekulse if you want to sell it. Ken 931-854-8037

beenallicanbe 09-12-2017 06:08 PM

Rekluse Core EXP 2.0 Auto Clutch

Quote:

Originally Posted by gasser (Post 178896)
The Rekulse uses fewer friction and steel plates so you will need 1 or 2 more of each and the original pressure plate. Let me know if you need anything I will have it and I live in Cookeville just over 100 miles west of you. I might be interested in the rekulse if you want to sell it. Ken 931-854-8037

I am taking the rekluse 2.0 plate out Thursday. How much do you think it's worth? I am keeping the cover and getting new friction and steel plates for now to fix my problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gasser 09-17-2017 07:25 PM

Does it have the external adjuster that fits on the left side of the bike just in front of the countershaft sprocket? It fits on the slave cylinder that the clutch cable fits into.

Samkjenn 10-01-2017 10:41 PM

Ok so similar situation as beenallicanbe except I have the core exp 3.0 I have never had a rekluse until I bought my 2011 ec250 second hand and after 15+ hours I can say I’m not digging it. Just wondering on what I need to change back I have all the original clutch parts to return it but what about the adjustable slave can? Does that need to be removed too?

Anders 10-02-2017 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samkjenn (Post 179178)
Ok so similar situation as beenallicanbe except I have the core exp 3.0 I have never had a rekluse until I bought my 2011 ec250 second hand and after 15+ hours I can say I?m not digging it. Just wondering on what I need to change back I have all the original clutch parts to return it but what about the adjustable slave can? Does that need to be removed too?

I don't know if it has to, but I would remove it for two reasons:
  1. The Rekluse is useless without it (relevant if you plan to sell the Rekluse)
  2. I cannot see any need for it with a std clutch