Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   United Kingdom (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Bike stolen (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17388)

Preszo 05-13-2014 01:35 PM

Bike stolen

My Bike was stolen last night from my garage EC 250 2008 only been out on it 5 times green laning epic rides tho :)

I've only posted here a few times however I have found this forum very helpful and intended posting a ride report with a few vids once I had got more accustomed to being on a bike after along time on 4 wheels. Looks like that's going to have to wait a little longer now.....the feckers:mad:

desertgasser300 05-13-2014 01:38 PM

That truly sucks. Hope the dirtbags who stole it get syphilis.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

nknudsen 05-13-2014 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desertgasser300 (Post 134185)
That truly sucks. Hope the dirtbags who stole it get syphilis.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

:D Amen, that and then some!

bkwdc 05-13-2014 03:58 PM

I am in Knoxville and ride most all the trails around here. Will keep an eye out.

Get out and ask around. Someone has seen these pukes riding the thing.

Any distinguishing marks?

Be sure and let Dave know at Sportscycle in Maryville.

Diggs345 05-14-2014 01:34 AM

I doubt it will turn up in Knoxville lol, the guy is from England , have a search of the local area , in bushes and around the back of garages, the scum are know for hiding their loot and coming back during the day so it doesn't look so suspicious

Moto7man 05-14-2014 09:58 AM

That sucks getting your bike clipped. I hope the scumbags get skinned with a rusty knife. There is a "Bristol" close to Knoxville Tennessee, I'm from that area. If its Bristol UK, then thats a different situation. Is there any chance of getting some surveillance video from a nearby intersection, nearby govt building or nearby bank or business? I know you guys are a little camera crazy over there.

Next try any pawn shops, thats where the quick money crack junkies usually go. If you file a report, the police should be able to check the shops electronically. Make sure that you give the police the frame number and the motor number If it is like the Florida, the pawn shop will have a fingerprint, id copy and photo of the seller.

If the thiefs aren't that stupid, that will try to part out the bike. Keep a eye peeled for any parts postings.

Preszo 05-14-2014 12:49 PM

No CCTV in my street, however am going to install one on my drive before I get a replacement. I've had a good look around and put the word out but I don't think its going to turn up. I had a pikie sniffing around my drive a few weeks back when i was working on the bike he managed to get a good look into the garage before I managed to close the door and walk him of the drive, that's when I added extra locks. I went to their camp site yesterday to see if I could see anything, drove by today and they have gone.

bkwdc 05-14-2014 01:26 PM

I saw Bristol and thought it was Bristol, TN.:p

Rod Overstreet 05-14-2014 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkwdc (Post 134240)
I saw Bristol and thought it was Bristol, TN.:p

Heck...me too. Kinda neat that they named their town after the one in TN :D

bkwdc 05-14-2014 06:36 PM

I hear there's also a "Paris" over there somewhere as well.