Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Enduro Suspension (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   North East Suspension Shop Recommendation (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10315)

smallpuffydog 08-10-2011 09:55 AM

North East Suspension Shop Recommendation

I am hoping that someone can recommend a good suspension shop (reasonable price would also be nice) to send the Marzocchi forks off my 07 EC300 to, for revalving, in the North East.

If I have to deal with one more ride with my front wheel deflecting off everything at speed it will be too much.

Thanks

Skidad 08-10-2011 10:38 AM

C Cycle in CT. or WER in NJ. (Drew Smith)

Pretty sure C Cycle did Jim Senecal's stuff for years while he was riding GG in New England

MJC 08-10-2011 11:46 AM

Works Enduro Rider(W.E.R) does quality work on Marzocchi stuff. The forks on my 11' six days a great now thanks to W.E.R .

einsteingarage 08-10-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skidad (Post 68265)

Pretty sure C Cycle did Jim Senecal's stuff for years while he was riding GG in New England

2nd this suggestion and yes he did do Senecal's stuff

skid jackson 08-10-2011 12:40 PM

Shout out for Factory Connection, just got my 2011 zokes and ohlins back from them and its working great. They also did tuning for Senecal. C Cycle and wer also good!!

Cruiser 08-10-2011 02:02 PM

Drew does great work,, He used to work with GG in setting up the XC's that came here.. back in the early days..

eff 08-11-2011 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skidad (Post 68265)

I recommend C Cycle too. He lowered my stuff last year it the work he did was terrific.

ScottyR 08-11-2011 07:09 AM

Enduro Engineering seems to have the 45mm Zokes sorted out.

WER would be another good choice.

bchatt 08-11-2011 10:36 PM

Or, you could do them yourself, if you have even just a small amount of technical skill. They are pretty easy to work on, and there is lots of info on those particular forks on this forum. Costs nothing but the price of the oil, assuming you don't need springs. Quite a few of us here have been down this particular path and are happy with the results.

smallpuffydog 08-12-2011 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bchatt (Post 68347)
Or, you could do them yourself, if you have even just a small amount of technical skill. They are pretty easy to work on, and there is lots of info on those particular forks on this forum. Costs nothing but the price of the oil, assuming you don't need springs. Quite a few of us here have been down this particular path and are happy with the results.

Did that with a few of my orange bikes, but I just dont have the extra time anymore.