Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   GasGas Member Polls (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Will Skidad Ever Get A Gas Gas (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2725)

Boomhauer 05-17-2008 12:36 PM

Will Skidad Ever Get A Gas Gas

Well will he ever buy one or not?:D

A simple yes or no poll.

gasgasman 05-17-2008 12:42 PM

A little bored, are we?:D :D

Too funny........:eek:

Boomhauer 05-17-2008 12:52 PM

I just like razzing people every once in awhile.:D (No Offense Skidad just having some fun here)!

And yes I am bored! I am not riding today so I have to do something to keep my mind off of my bike.

skid jackson 05-17-2008 07:37 PM

hmmm public sentiment seems doubtful so far!!

nhrider 05-17-2008 07:46 PM

Skidad I'm pulling for you!

Skidad 05-17-2008 08:23 PM

Holy crap even a poll so I guess I've been lurking a bit tooooooo long huh, but dam...I sure hope so. I'm even getting razzed by my KTM dealer about it and I keep bugging him to pick up the line. No offense taken.

But really it's a financial thing (like for many of us I' sure). Child support for 3 kids kills me and there's really nothing left over at months end after the bills are paid. I didn't even ski once this past winter hoping to save some money for the riding season. If I sell my big KTM 625 dual sport I could get a nice used Gas Gas but I'm still undecided about that. Until then it's my pimped out 97 KTM 250 EXC that will have to do. Actually it's a really sweet bike and with it's linkage/Ohlins rear and 50mm Marzocchi forks is probably more Gas Gas like than a current KTM model. I like it that way. I think my friends think I'm nuts for wanting one when I have perhaps the best KTM dealer in New England right down the street but hey, that's me. I love to be different and am willing to take the chance.

Thanks for the concern Boomer

Skidad in MA

Boomhauer 05-17-2008 09:22 PM

Your quite the post whore so I thought I would try and help you out a bit.:p :D

skid jackson 05-17-2008 09:29 PM

nothing wrong with a 10 yr old bike thats paid for if its getting the job done!!

Skidad 05-17-2008 11:06 PM

Post whore? me....well maybe for this site but come on over to KTM Talk if you want to see post whores. We have a guy who just passed 40,000 posts and quite a few over 10,000. Don't know when they sleep or work to be honest. Maybe I'm just trying to make up for those lost 13yrs. of riding I missed:mad: :mad: while married:confused: :eek:

Skidad in MA

nhrider 05-19-2008 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skidad (Post 17112)
Post whore?...KTM Talk if you want to see post whores. We have a guy who just passed 40,000 posts and quite a few over 10,000.

Do they ride those KTM's or just talk about them??? lol

I have a buddy that owns a salvage business that buys clean vehicles and parts them out. You could always give him a try. PM if you need the info.

Steve