Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   All Other Bikes... (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Which and Why? (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20416)

12Bravo 10-27-2015 06:48 AM

Which and Why?

I'm going to be in the market before long for another bike.
I can already tell I am hooked on riding! Nothing wrong with my current bike, but I want something newer.

Here let me add a GASGAS 300 to the list!

poelinca 10-27-2015 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12Bravo (Post 158835)
I'm going to be in the market before long for another bike.
I can already tell I am hooked on riding! Nothing wrong with my current bike, but I want something newer.

GasGas EC300 and never look back. I see you guys have great prices for newer used models in the US.

If not then get the Beta x-trainer, better suited for a beginner and easier to sell (especially in US) if you are not hoked.

ScottyR 10-27-2015 09:32 AM

My buddy just picked up a YZ250X and so far he loves it. I havent ridden it yet, but I trust his judgement. He has nothing but good things to say about it. Best part is that it was $2000 less than a comparable KTM/Husqvarna model. I think that the YZ250X might be the best bang for the buck in the off road motorcycle world right now.

12Bravo 10-27-2015 12:11 PM

Moderator:

Why did you move it? I am asking about "What Bike to Buy" Just like the "General" areas say's.

Is it because there isn't a GasGas on the list? If so this is rather disheartening that it is being tucked away in an area that have limited views on the forum.

If I put Gas Gas 300 on the list would you of left it?

Seems fishy to me!

swazi_matt 10-27-2015 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12Bravo (Post 158842)
Moderator:

Why did you move it? I am asking about "What Bike to Buy" Just like the "General" areas say's.

Is it because there isn't a GasGas on the list? If so this is rather disheartening that it is being tucked away in an area that have limited views on the forum.

If I put Gas Gas 300 on the list would you of left it?

Seems fishy to me!

This is not one of those forums. I am guessing there is a genuine reason.

Anyway I think most people just hit the new posts button when they log on - that's what I do anyway

swazi_matt 10-27-2015 12:40 PM

I suppose the beta 300 will include the xtrainer

12Bravo 10-27-2015 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swazi_matt (Post 158843)
This is not one of those forums. I am guessing there is a genuine reason.

Anyway I think most people just hit the new posts button when they log on - that's what I do anyway

Just seemed odd that in the section for asking about a "What bike to buy" it gets moved to "Other bikes" section. So it's what "GasGas" to buy there and all others here????

There's a new post button! Where?

Edit: Haha found it! Heck yea!

nknudsen 10-27-2015 01:03 PM

New post clicker is your friend:)

stabak 10-27-2015 01:50 PM

KTM=Pds
YZX=no electric start

beta ;)

NZMark 10-27-2015 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottyR (Post 158841)
My buddy just picked up a YZ250X and so far he loves it. I havent ridden it yet, but I trust his judgement. He has nothing but good things to say about it. Best part is that it was $2000 less than a comparable KTM/Husqvarna model. I think that the YZ250X might be the best bang for the buck in the off road motorcycle world right now.

Yes $2000 less but you will spend all of that adding all the small things European bikes come standard with
I'm sure we have all been down hat road on the past (I know I have)