Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum

Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/index.php)
-   Off Road Racer's Corner (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Thanks GG riders!!! (http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16876)

Rod Overstreet 03-06-2014 10:56 PM

Thanks GG riders!!!

Congratulations and thanks to the following GG riders for representing the brand at the opening round of the 2014 AMA National Enduro series in SC last weekend!

David Barnes, Jesse Keith, Dallas Taft, Fabrizo DI Stefano, Tim Loen, Sam Gross, Mike Reynolds, Mike Hauptkorn, David Kiesow, Brad Wilkerson,
Sam Markley, Brett Bavisotto, Ryan Seitzinger, Patrick Jones, Grant Grumke, Robert Osbourne and Tim Hemstreet.

Sorry if I missed anyone, and thanks again from everyone at GasGas Motos North America.

bkwdc 03-07-2014 09:44 AM

11 sherco, 16 gasgas, 413 ktm.

bkwdc 03-07-2014 09:47 AM

Wjll you (Rod) be at the nationals with demo rides as previously scheduled?

Rod Overstreet 03-07-2014 06:56 PM

Thanks for your question.

As everyone is aware, the demo ride program that included GasGas and Sherco at the 2014 NEPG events were coordinated and supported by Mr. Stuckey, as the importer / distributor for both brands. Unfortunately, this weeks business developments have left us with little time to put together a quality program that would allow us to continue, and I will have no part in throwing something together at the last second.

The good news is, we now have enough time to kick around some ideas and even look at some different venues for late 2014-2015 to feature a top level demo program, offering interested riders / customers the best possible experience when taking a test ride. Considering the exciting new product GasGas headed our way in 2015, we owe it to our dealers and you the customer, to do this right the first time.

bkwdc 03-07-2014 07:09 PM

Thanks for your response.

Moto7man 03-07-2014 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rod Overstreet (Post 129620)
Thanks for your question.

As everyone is aware, the demo ride program that included GasGas and Sherco at the 2014 NEPG events were coordinated and supported by Mr. Stuckey, as the importer / distributor for both brands. Unfortunately, this weeks business developments have left us with little time to put together a quality program that would allow us to continue, and I will have no part in throwing something together at the last second.

The good news is, we now have enough time to kick around some ideas and even look at some different venues for late 2014-2015 to feature a top level demo program, offering interested riders / customers the best possible experience when taking a test ride. Considering the exciting new product GasGas headed our way in 2015, we owe it to our dealers and you the customer, to do this right the first time.

Being a hillbilly, I'm not a very "sophisticated" person but I think that means "nope."

Rod Overstreet 03-07-2014 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkwdc (Post 129623)
Thanks for your response.

No problem. Sorry for the late reply but this week has made for some long days. Thanks again for your question. If I can be of any assistance, let me know.

Ride safe,

redrider 03-08-2014 01:43 AM

I don't know what the options are for the rest of 2014 concerning the models to be imported since the changes. Previously only the E start R with the black Zokes were going to be available.

Will any non-E-starts be coming to the US now?

Will the Red Zokes be an option ever (I'm told they are better and what the Euro-Race models have)?

Will there be a Demo on the east coast later in 2014 (anywhere)?

Moto7man 03-10-2014 01:08 PM

Why was my post on this thread deleted?

GasGasDreamer 03-10-2014 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moto7man (Post 129834)
Why was my post on this thread deleted?

Ban Censorship !!!! [get it?]