View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nambo-trev View Post
To me it's amazing the 200 is only 10%. It feels sooo much more controlled with that cam and I think very little is lossed just smoother as I ride my friends gasses all the time and they just feel like a less refined throttle.
Well after discussions I've ended up deciding to go the opposite direction to you Trev. Bloody hard work trying to read and write when I had just crawled out of bed this morning let alone making a decision.

Gary at G2 has done a great job of explaining things and I have ended up getting the 2T throttle package with the 025 cam. 20% less throttle movement should make this super sensitive and I fear that it'll be too touchy for the riding I will do. He's also placed a 100 cam in there so that I can run stock settings again if I'm not happy. Really would have prefered a 050/200 as the second cam as I'll already have a complete stock throttle, but he's thrown it in for free so I can't complain.

Overall another display of great customer service.

Ideally I'd liike a larger cam with a profile that allows for a shorter total pull, but similar to stock control at smaller openings.