View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WA.GG View Post
And since this guy is from AU I am sure Jakobi will have some great comments about the guy..... ;-)
First I've heard of it however I just watched the shorts.

Juice is just a really quick and easy way to smash down a large serving of fruit/vegies, and we all know they are good for you. As for liquid diets (juice fast/shakes/etc) I'm not a fan. I like to eat and I like to sit down and enjoy the smells, flavours, and textures. I enjoy cooking as much as I enjoy eating too. So personally blending a heap of yummy stuff up into a pulp and gulping it down doesn't do a whole lot for me and isn't what I would call sustainable regime. As a suppliment or addition to an already balanced diet. FOR SURE! Especially if you struggle to intake enough fresh fruit and veg.

Its truly amazing just how well the human body adapts and copes with whatever you do to it. The bigger battles are those that are psychological. Basically I never tell myself I can/can't eat anything. I eat what I want when I want. I know what happens when I eat too much junk, so its easy to control. Whats harder to control is the serving size the missus puts on the plate! Lucky we share the cooking. Hahah!