View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 12:41 AM
Super Moderator

I'm going to have a play with the powerjet and see how it responds to coming out half a turn richer. Felt like it went a bit flat in top gear WOT. Not bogging but I think it could use a little more fuel.

Does anyone know if there is any circuit overlap on these carbs? If I go to a larger powerjet will it still have some effect over the bottom and mid as well?

After putting 30kms on it today, just a little run down a wooped and washed out track with a few nice rocky hills I'm pretty happy with it. As happy as I was with my previous setup. They are both very similar actually, and I think what am I trying to achieve is to get the Lectron to feel like the AS2 setup did. Maybe I'm mad?

Having a glimpse into the tank I've used about 3L over 30kms so thats pretty standard usage, and I was pretty heavily into the throttle. The bike loves to throw the front wheel around and begs to keep taking gears. I had the drift HD setup, but got home and for some reason it didn't record. Pretty bummed with that, but oh well. I think the bike could use a fraction more fuel right off the bottom too (just for added torque), but it definitely doesn't need anymore through the mid. Maybe a touch more up top.