View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 10:34 PM

Default Good Call

I have heard that these bike have revlimiters but I haven't gotten out riding yet since the weather has been terrible. I have the software to tell me what the TPS should be so I just wanted to know the value to make sure it was correct. That could be the solution though since it has no pressure and could build up to revs very quicky. I also ran the diagnostics and it says I have a battery short, "what the hell!!". Sorry, but i am so sick of hearing about Honda 450's and how great they are and now Suzuki is going injected, so I want this bike right before I race it, or else it going to be look at the guy with the knock off jap bike called GasGas. Lets not let this happen. The filter needs to be replaced because it looks terrible, any suggestions on where to get one? Then I am putting the alloy impeller. I might get the MCCT since it comes highly reccomended. It starts nice, a little rough but not as bad as everyone made it out to be. I kinda wanna upgrade all of the starter parts anyway. Let me know if you have any Ideas, I am getting this bike ready for ice racing so please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I want a dependable bike that I can thrash in the woods yet get to them legally on the roads. Thanks Guys