View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colemanian View Post
I've got 80 hours on my 11 3hunny and I'm wanting to find a top end fit to install in the next couple rides. Where do you all get them, what brand, what is a good price. I was debating having the motor "balanced" because since I got the jetting straightened out, it's started buzzing my hands pretty bad. After 30 min or so I get used to it, but I'm going to look into it. The KTM guys who have had it done love it. Thanks.
Have you pulled the jug to check the cylinder and the piston yet? 80 hrs isn't much time. My 300 has 106 hrs., pulled the jug @ 104 after the last race and it looked great. Not saying yours might not need it, but better to make sure then dropping the coin before you need to? I'm going to wait until 150 hrs to do mine wether it needs it or not. Have even been toying with the idea to make my 300 a 250, for a bit to see if I like it of not? I do like my wifes 250??

But, afterhourscycle (aka Steve Beane) will most likely have everything in stock you need to do a complete top end.