View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukwheat View Post
....and sometimes the truth is stretched a bit.

Look through the magazine and see how many KTM affiliated ads are in there...have you ever seen an ad for GG in DR? You can't tell me that that doesn't bias the reporting.
Should this be a suprise to anyone???? New GasGas owners...yes, but old timers have been through so many times it would make your head spin! Some things never change!

No need to get all wrapped up on this, it is pretty clear that west coast dirt rags bleed orange cool-aid.....and....soon red, green and white....that is cool with me.

We go through this EVERY time there is a shoot out in all of the dirt rags.....except for the east coast rags......they just seem to have a clue as to what is going on!

I used to get all bent out of shape when I read this trash....I fixed the problem....no longer subscribe to this trash....

One of DR's test riders road a pumpkin at the a few months back at the Red Bull Hare Scramble in Austria......big deal..... I'm sure they could have picked about any bike, stock or modded...but went orange. Why not a Beta, Sherco, TM, GG, Fantic, Husky? They don't pay the bills...

I don't have sour grapes....not the least bit....I ride what I ride, I don't need those keyboard jockeys to tell me much of anything. But one thing is for sure.....they sure know how to bling up a bike...

Ohhh one more thing....was there a Husky in the test? If there was...where did it finish?
AMA D36
375X
OTHG
375S

***Thanks for the support : Twin Air /O'Neil Racing / Race 100% / Matrix Concepts / ODI / Mika Metals