View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiidirtrider View Post
.. Maybe the radiator guards you could adapt.. maybe the ktm pegs could fit... Really the hand guards are probably the main addition.. but you getting a 14' and put some old stuff on it? I don't know.. you get a beautiful bike and put some scratched up stuff to put on it?... maybe just hold off and just get the rear disc guard and other key stuff from Beta on the BYOB program.. seems a bit of a sacriledge
Agree. My Cycras can be made to look new and I'd put new flags on them. Rad guards are in brand new condition. I wouldn't put anything on a new bike that takes away from the beauty. I'm very particular/anal actually about my bikes. I'm just going thru sticker shock and by the time U add up all the necessary items it gets scary for a fixed income guy like me. And I am using byob items too. Heavy duty tubes, probly that metal skid plate, beta clutch slave cylinder guard etc. I wonder if my new fork bleeders would cross over too? I have a bunch of twin air filters. Anyone know if these would work on the Beta?
'01 XR440
'09 FZ1

Last edited by flybars; 07-28-2013 at 02:04 PM.