View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modette View Post
I looked at the seat yeah you could use the metal cross piece there, but I think with the battery box that will then notch into the hook of the aluminum subframe. Probably because of the added weight on the seat itself with the battery attached to it is why you would want to make sure its down good, the seat is not going anywhere as it stands now. Once I get my box I'll know for sure. I also ordered a new tail/brake light too and I had lost some of the rubber donuts from the radiator that the side plastic snaps into...so I hope it all comes soon.
My 300 is the Racing model and does not have the estart. So I don't know what the battery box looks like.
The reason I installed that bar to the underside of seat is that on the Factory Replica parts diagram it shows this piece goes there. The bad thing is that the holes do now line up but I went ahead and drilled out my own holes and installed.

Why did you have to order a new rear tail light?

Here is a good way to prevent those rubber grommets from falling out.

Drill small holes just big enough for hand grip tie wire to slip through. Then tie the grommets to your radiators or guards (depending on where you have your grommets). - Problem Solved