View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddenning View Post
Everyone here is slamming dirtrider cause they didn't like the way the Gasser were presented,however if you carefully listen to the review they did not hate the bike but the weight was a issue and that's a fact!! They did say that orange is not for everyone and for the rider that does not want to conform the gas gas is an option.As for turning them down on sherco i don't agree, If you are that confident in the product than let the riding world know!! Also give em a 14 gasser and let them note the advertised improvements over the 13s!!! BTW its well into the 14 model year and GGOR.US has not been updated in several months !! No info on the 14 models,no race report updates since may, and features of the 11,12 and 13 models?? you wanna sell bikes?? get your shit together,fix you website, stop with the dime store hood attitude on every review you don't like and get your bikes reviewed in as many mags as you can!!
I think the better magazine to read would be Dirt Bike. Tom Webb and the guys over there are true trail riders and desert racers. MX is secondary to them, although they do ride MX. The guys at Dirt Rider are MX guys who ride trails. And they ride a lot in the high desert of SoCal, which even Trail Rider said the Gas Gas is not at home. I dont know much about Gas Gas, but I am well informed about KTM, I have owned several and every one I ride with has one.
2009 450EXC Sold to Rapid Dog EURO Factory Anti-Hop slipper clutch, GPR V4, Akropovic Full Ti Exhaust, 2013 suspension and wheels.
2009 300XC
2005 525 MXC
2000 WR 400
1996 XR 600
1987 CR500
1990 KX500