Thread: Parts!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 02:44 PM

Default Parts!!!!!

Let me start by saying I love my 11' EC300 ....I've got other bikes and it's what I prefer to ride and race. But...getting parts for this thing is an absolute joke. I call the guy at Gofasters who is way knowledgeable and very helpful. He knows what I'm asking for and can tell me quickly if they have it in stock. The problem comes when it's time to order , he can't sell it to me and I have to go through a dealer, have the part shipped there and then to me...two weeks later I'm good to go. Now he has helped me with speedy shipping when I've been in a pinch, but he has told me this isn't going to be the norm. I'd buy another one of these bikes in a minute if the parts situation wasn't so screwy. Looks like I'll be racing orange bikes again when it's time for a new one unless someone has a better plan. When you're trying to race one of these bikes getting parts in a weeks time is critical. Maybe I'm asking or expecting to much. If anyone knows a better way of going about getting parts quickly please please share it with me.
07 KX500AF