Thread: Your 2 cents...
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
I've done one 2 moto hare scramble and I cannot say that I was a fan. It was in the middle of the summer and we raced thirty minutes and then waited what seemed like an eternity for the second moto. We were there all day but only rode a tiny bit and I spent the whole afternoon wondering if it was time for my class to race again. I guess maybe I'm a little too trained by the hare scramble format. I like to race and then get ungeared and hang out with my friends.

I haven't tried any type of enduro, but I'd like to. They kind of sound like my style of riding.
A group tried the Worcs 2 moto style here in Ontario & it was a flop. It only works on open, fast, short courses, benefitting the racer that loves to go really fast, but maybe doesn't necessarily have as much core skill or endurance as a more technical rider.
I thought it was kind of a dumb idea myself, as a lot of racers want to do their event, then get back into their street clothes, have cold one & socialize a bit, get their hardware then head home.
They also tried the sprint enduro format as well with similar results......lead balloon......