View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 06:10 PM

It's pretty obvious that there is tension and fear from loyal Gasgas owners and some are starting to really question how this will all turn out, with good reason really.

It's been a confusing year when it comes down to it. Adding quality dealers....awesome, great bike reviews.....excellent, singing Geoff Aaron.....great move.....strong WEC team.....nice move, good results in hard enduro.....great. But, all this positive, while at the same time huge negatives from the corporate side of things. It's hard to have complete confidence while when there are REAL issues going on with the future of the corporation.

I understand the frustration and feeling like we have a right to transparency as loyal customers, but reality is this is business. It certainly isn't the first time this has happened in the off road world and certainly won't be the last. Bottom line is this is business and we, the consumer, aren't going to be in the loop with the intricate workings of a corporation trying to wade through corporate issues. It's frustrating, but we're all going to have to just wait and see.

I'm not selling my Gasgas anytime soon and I'd probably pick up another one if the right opportunity was presented, but only after things settle and the future is more clear. Time will tell!

I sure hope though that things resolve in a positive direction. Such a great bike!