View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 06:16 AM

Angry

Well we will all get to see this play out that's for sure and its sad for the employees and us the consumers that management at some point in time made some bad decisions that put the company in this position.
I worked for a company that management made some poor decisions and they also filed for bankruptcy and they keep telling us no problem well until they also could not find extra money (investors) to settle debt so when it went to court with no investors it was put on the auction block and there are groups of big money people who wait for this stuff to happen so they can buy up and flip what they can to make money rather than investing in a failed company and having to acquire the previous debt.
In my companies case it was bought up and split up and it pretty much shook up the whole industry for quite a while but now its like it never happened meaning everybody's business that was effected by it initially is rolling right along unfortunately it does affect alot of good people as in my case they closed almost 1/2 of the branches and mine was one of them so after 29 years 6 months and at 50 years old I was job hunting but I was fortunate to walk out of one door straight into another albeit at a loss but i was still able to provide and still getting it almost 4 years later and will continue to.
I am worried about and feel your anxiety Rod and Mark and all the employees at the plant because i believe the economy in Spain is still in the toilet which it'll make it hard on them i'm sure to find future employment.
I also do understand all the posters wanting information on the future of the company and the outcome but its like the lottery right now you pick your numbers then wait to see if you won or wasted your money but you don't know the outcome and you never will know until its time so please go out and roost your asses off and keep all those affected in your thoughts.