View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default Broke the new 08 in on Saturday

I planned on going out on Saturday and breaking the new 300 in and getting a little tune up ride in for the following days enduro. Then I heard from Les, LTRacing that our own Jeffd the site administrator was coming up from Oregon and he and Les planned on going out to a local riding area to ride. I had never met Jeff so this was like a bonus day, break my bike in and meet the guy who's vision takes up so much of my life now. Yep, you guessed it, this kick ass web site, the Gas Gas riders club! so my wife and I hooked up with them and another friend named Russ around 10am.

We only stayed long enough to chat and do a 20 mile loop as we needed to go home and clean up the bikes and get ready for the enduro. After we left they went out for another loop. It was unfortunate the enduro was the next day cause we really enjoyed the trail ride with friends and would have loved to ride the rest of the day with them.

Jeff rode my new 300 and was very impressed with it. It was good to finally put a face with a name as I had never met Jeff.
Jeff don't hesitate to let me know when you plan on coming up to ride again. I would be glad to show you some excellent trail.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!