View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 07:36 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cook View Post
My solution was to install a Tugger Lift Strap.Thanks to Fred Overstreet, who rides a 2010 Gasser, I got it attached properly, right at the end of the sub-frame, with the loop over the top of the rear fender. (Good friends are very handy to have.)

I am very happy with the Tugger, and the cost is only $12. To me, it is a plus that the Tugger Lift Strap is produced and sold by regular people who ride dirt bikes. In fact, I met them on one of the riding trips I've made to Idaho. Good guys who hail from Utah. They have a fantastic warranty on their products. Check them out if you get a chance.
http://www.thetugger.com/index.php?r...&product_id=52
Photo #7 shows an approximation of how I connected the strap to my 2011 EC250.

I am attaching a photo of my 2011 and my son's 2000 XC250 on the trailer. You can see the Tugger Lift Strap looped over the rear fender. (You can also see my "Dead Bull Racing Team" sticker on the headlight number plate. )

Good Riding to All Y'all!
Jim Cook
Can you provide a shot under your rear fender of your installation? I have wanted to install a tugger on my 2011 as well, but I can't wrap my head around how to fasten it in a secure manner.

Thanks!