Thread: EC250 Forks???
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 10:17 AM

Sounds like your suspension front to back is really out of balance. If you rear is too hard or rebounding too quickly it will make it seem
as though your front has a hard time turning. Hence why it got a little better when you stiffened up the rebound and compression. I always get my front end to where i like it as far as compression / rebound and then I will sync the rear with the front end. When the bike is balanced you should be able to push down on the middle of the seat and the bike should push down evenly. You should try this prior to changing anything to see which end of your bike is causing the issue but it sounds like your rear. It's very common for a rear end issue to cause poor front end handling and seem like a front end issue. Hope it helps. Also you should make sure you sag is setup up properly along with the amount of rake you have on those front forks. In the future post your questions in the matching forum, you probably would get more response on this in the suspension section as to where not everyone will check out the U.K. section. Good luck with it.