Thread: Another New Guy
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 02:31 PM

Default Another New Guy

Just wanted to introduce myself, I live in mid Missouri. I had been out of the dirt bike world for a few years, my last ride was a 2003 WR450 as my name would suggest (I use the same name on TT.) Anyway, last month I bought a 2000 EC250 from a young man here locally. It runs strong and shifts smooth however has suffered from a few years of neglect; as in wheel bearings front and rear-one of the rear bearings fell out in pieces after removing the seal, brake pads front and rear, radiator patched with JB Weld, rounded sprockets, etc. With the help of the fine folks at GoFasters, Halls Cycles, Mylers and lurking this forum it has become a motorcycle once again. Looking forward to riding a poker enduro later this month and maybe riding the MHSC again next season. This is the only pic so far. I took it during disassembly and before it had a serious bath. If anyone recognizes it please let me know. The guy I bought it from said he picked it up in GA and it had once been owned by a dealer in AR (Smackover maybe?).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0627.JPG (54.4 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by PBWR450; 11-13-2008 at 03:04 PM.