View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
P.S. I forgot to express my thanks to Nick at cycle pro 775 in my comments above. He stepped forward and sponsored Roscoe (senior expert enduro class winner in Washington) and has helped many others here with technical expertise plus more...

Back on the topic of meeting the needs of U.K. riders - I will contact John Shirt of GasGas U.K. to discuss how we can do more here to support the U.K. crowd and the U.K. gasgas dealer network.

jeff
I did'nt mean to take anything away from here, it's a great forum and I think always will be. It's just, for me, the U.S. hold so much clout and the demarnd is so much higher over there that suplyers will concentrate in that market. It just annoys me when I see the amount support and the low part prices on web sites over there.

I myself have just bought a 2008' ec 250, which has been quite abused and therefore has needed a bit of money spending on it, i'm sure it would'nt have been as much if I was in the U.S.

I think if we could get more traffic in the U.K. forum area this could be a great help, and I will promote it a s much as I can in other U.K. dirtbike forums. But as for parts, maybe the GGRC could help us out? I have bought thing from the U.S. for my old bike from Gofaster via ebay, it would be nice if buying things from U.S. suppliers were a little easyer. Maybe some shipping discounts for GGRC forum users?

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

I have not time to run a forum anyway