Thread: RB carb
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 05:12 PM

Ron ,
I'm sorry that you took it as arguementive everytime. When I first talked with you about this you were sure that it was not what you have done to the carb but something simply irrational way out in left field that I have done on adjustment so I'm going to be apprehensive to send it back. We use the bike on an everyday basis for work. I'm looking at shipping both ways and down time. You can go ahead and say my name all over here if that is what you want. I'm being honest and never intended to drag you through the mud. I know you have many satisfied customers and will continue to and I hope that I'm one of them.I definatly want the problem to be something that I'm missing but I have enough confidence in long time tuning to believe I will have to send it back. As I told you before the carb and motor works very good except for the loading from slow trail riding.It cleans fairly easy and never loads until I have road slow for for a few minutes. When we get this problem solved I will definatly give you props on here ,you can be assured.