View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 05:04 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Glenn is right Trail Tech has had some issues with the HID ballasts not holding up.
But I will tell you what Trail Tech's service is second to none. Since we live very close to this company it would only make sense to support them, they will do what is right to keep your business. Last year one of my MR16 helmet light ballast went out, so I dropped it off at the race with my address in a bag at their booth. A few days later, sent to my house free of charge my working light.
I'm sure they will be at the 24 hour along with Cyclops another great local company. Last year Baja designs and Night rider didn't make it up to the race they had been there in the past.

The light gasgasman shows is awesome and works good in the woods and open Prairie like the ridge.

We'll probably be riding open X again this year. That depends who's on my team as far as age goes. Already had one drop off with a family conflict.
Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!